First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m regretting buying the hybrid more and more. Are the other Ford/Lincoln hybrid models having these issues?
Sponsored

JetFixxxer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat x2, Lux, Co-pilot 360 Assist
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I’m regretting buying the hybrid more and more. Are the other Ford/Lincoln hybrid models having these issues?
Why? Have you had any issues? All vehicles have issues. How many Mavericks are out there? Of those who own them, how many are on these forums or reddit? I'm going guessimate that it's way under 10%.
https://www.carcomplaints.com/

BigB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No I haven’t but neither did those on here until they did and there are way more issues with the hybrid than eb, even in this small sampling. I would guestimate most people don’t use forums,Reddit etc..at least for their cars. I don’t know anyone who does, so there’s a very good chance a lot of people are having issues too that we don’t know about. I do love my Mav hybrid and the mpg’s but if starts leaving me stranded or becomes a safety problem ill move on.

MaveRichard

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I asked my local service advisor about the issues with the 23E09 recall on Tuesday.

They stated that ford had suspended it until there was an official fix, but that the issue was corrected by an update to two other modules in the truck. This was something that the techs at this particular dealer had figured out. ABS module and something else that I can’t remember right now.

dogtruck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Please, send a safety report into the National Highway Safety Institute ( I think I got it right). It won't solve your issues but collectively we can possibly save a few lives down the road.
Glad you and yours are safe. I would need a change of underwear.
Sponsored