Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 CC XLT, 21 F150 RCSB, 22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just saw this, how is it holding up?
Hated it! I've had race mounts many different cars... this was much too much for the Maverick. It caused vibrations and rattles so bad in the dash at idle...not to mention thru my darn teeth.

I tried for about a week. I removed it. Been sitting in the garage somewhere ever since. Sorry, being totally honest. Built very well but man is it waaaayyy too much for me!

Last edited:

Sponsored

bykerhd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT 2.0L Ecoboost FW
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Darn you advertisers with your super cool stuff !!!
Must resist ! Must resist !

Vtec87pr1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hated it! I've had race mounts many different cars... this was much too much for the Maverick. It caused vibrations and rattles so bad in the dash at idle...not to mention thru my darn teeth.

I tried for about a week. I removed it. Been sitting in the garage somewhere ever since. Sorry, being totally honest. Built very well but man is it waaaayyy to much for me!
I buy it from you

Skulls Road

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I tried for about a week. I removed it. Been sitting in the garage somewhere ever since. Sorry, being totally honest. Built very well but man is it waaaayyy to much for me!
That's the same reaction I have every time I replace a motor mount with a firmer one. There's no best of both worlds. It's always terrible for daily driving. Thanks for your honest opinion.

Sponsored

AMCfoxbody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I tried for about a week. I removed it. Been sitting in the garage somewhere ever since. Sorry, being totally honest. Built very well but man is it waaaayyy too much for me!
The honest feedback is much appreciated. I have this on my to-do list....Still contemplating it because we can't help ourselves, but it definitely seems like a bad time for a daily driver.

clintonriddle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick AWD Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Maverick has a ton of potential and can be turned into a seriously quick little truck. The mount is going to help when launching the vehicle and keep the drivetrain stable.
I haven't Seen any reviews on this yet. I want to replace mine mostly because of rattle/clunking. I'm wanting to know, does this have a potential to lock up? I also do a couple truck trails. could this product help with a bumpier environment?

jewc75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Z06 12 Mustang 22 Maverick 93 Lightning 19 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I haven't Seen any reviews on this yet. I want to replace mine mostly because of rattle/clunking. I'm wanting to know, does this have a potential to lock up? I also do a couple truck trails. could this product help with a bumpier environment?
Did you read the thread? There's at least one review in the thread, post 20.

clintonriddle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick AWD Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you read the thread? There's at least one review in the thread, post 20.
Well thank you! That was very helpful. I’ll look a little better next time. Didn’t know there would be a review on here as opposed to on the boomba website
Sponsored