First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone have a photo of the bolts on the interior door handle?

Curious to see if they say “Maverick” or are just plain. I can find a lot of photos of the door handles but haven’t been able to find a close up.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CoryDallas8123

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It appears they say FORD. Doubt they are actual bolts however, most likely molded into the plastic back piece.
door.jpg
Thank you. Missed the mark on those. I like how they made Bronco specific bolts.

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It appears they say FORD. Doubt they are actual bolts however, most likely molded into the plastic back piece.
door.jpg
We’ll have to wait and see but I’m willing to bet that those are functional attachments so the color portion of the door handles can be changed.

OP
OP
CoryDallas8123

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We’ll have to wait and see but I’m willing to bet that those are functional attachments so the color portion of the door handles can be changed.
I am wondering the same. I love the subtle orange of the XLT but would be down to swap out the backside orange of the handle.

Sponsored

TS0323

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT Lux in Alto Blue
I'm very much hoping this is true. I don't mind the orange stitching or the trim on the air vents, but I'd love to swap out the orange inner door handle as well as the center console tray liner for a black version. I've been perusing Ford's parts site but haven't been able to figure out exactly which parts I'd need.

Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm very much hoping this is true. I don't mind the orange stitching or the trim on the air vents, but I'd love to swap out the orange inner door handle as well as the center console tray liner for a black version. I've been perusing Ford's parts site but haven't been able to figure out exactly which parts I'd need.
Agreed - I want to swap out the door handles and tray as well.

OP
OP
CoryDallas8123

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Agreed - I want to swap out the door handles and tray as well.
Luckily the trays just pull out and worst case scenario can be painted or something. But I'd bet Ford makes those an available accessory. They'd miss the chance to make more money if not.

kingranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ford.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Screws are real and functional, help keep the handle clamped together around the metal support structure of the door card. Not super easy to swap parts in and out, however, because of how these pieces are plastic-welded to each other. You also will not be able to individual parts like just the orange inner door grab from the dealership, they will just sell the entire door card.

TS0323

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT Lux in Alto Blue
Dammit! Not sure I hate the orange THAT much, haha.

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I expect that to be the case as well - no reason they wouldn't be, as there is functionally a piece of trim being held on the other side of them!