nope, I have an iPhone 13Is this a problem that has gotten worse recently? Would your phone happen to be a Samsung that got a recent update? I am asking because I have been having bluetooth issues with my hearing aids since the update last week.
Please, these Ford Radio’s suck horribly. My 22 has issues EVERY SINGLE DAY.. MY DEALER MAPLECREST FORD UNION NJ says there is nothing wrong with it. Please reaad the dozens of complaints about these radio’s. I have downloaded every update, it means nothing. They are just bad, and no one, not even Ford has a replacement. All they can do is change the speakers. Changing the speakers for a radio that doesn’t work won’t help.Good morning, Jake! I would be glad to help you out with these Bluetooth concerns. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation". I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.
It came out 24 years ago I’d think it would work a lot better than what it does in the maverick by nowIf the Mav's Bluetooth works at all, it'll be better than the two Subarus I've owned.![]()
I think I am going to get a new cable to connect the truck to my cell phone. The connection does seem to disconnect from time to time. Maybe the problem is a malfunctioning cable. Has anyone replaced your cable?Yup, I have found the same thing and the timing is particularly annoying. It has done so twice in a week when using the phone maps for navigation. It seems to like to do so when it is really needed such as entering a city. Getting there on the highway is not an issue, but disconnect in traffic is, and it is really maddening. Probably could direct wire but then it wears out the lightning port and makes the wireless charge pad redundant.
I was having a horrendous issue with my connection with a new cable. I would be driving somewhere, using Waze because I didn't know the way. Every few minutes, the connection dropped. Luckily, I still got there. So anyway, I bought another new one, this time not going cheap. Haven't had an issue since I replaced the cheap cable with the new one.I think I am going to get a new cable to connect the truck to my cell phone. The connection does seem to disconnect from time to time. Maybe the problem is a malfunctioning cable. Has anyone replaced your cable?
Good morning, Jake! I would be glad to help you out with these Bluetooth concerns. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation". I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.
I never responded, I don't think this is an issue that Ford would be willing to address because it seems that it affects a lot more people than just me.FYI The Ford rep for me was great at spewing information but did nothing to follow up......i am still waiting to get issues looked at including the infotainment system.
I never responded, I don't think this is an issue that Ford would be willing to address because it seems that it affects a lot more people than just me.
I’m ecoboost and have issues with wired connection and Bluetooth connections. I’ve reset my stereo per others instructions in other threads. It seems to improve for maybe a day at best. This stereos inability to stay connected or determine the appropriate connection is the worst feature of the truck in my opinion.I never had an issue when I did directly connect my phone using a cord, but maybe that's a hybrid issue? I'm driving the 2.0L Eco.
You know, overall the truck has to be pretty damn good for little things like bluetooth and screen brightness to be our main gripe. Not trying to discredit your concern, just saying it could be a lot worse.
Thanks for your response. Any recommendations on quality cables?I was having a horrendous issue with my connection with a new cable. I would be driving somewhere, using Waze because I didn't know the way. Every few minutes, the connection dropped. Luckily, I still got there. So anyway, I bought another new one, this time not going cheap. Haven't had an issue since I replaced the cheap cable with the new one.
I really don't remember which cable I got, but I know that it was a bit more expensive than the cheap one that didn't do the job. PCWorld recommends these: Cable Matters [USB-IF Certified] 40Gbps USB 4 Cable and Amazon Basics USB Type-C to USB Type-C. Just don't do what I did and buy the cheapest cable you can find and assume it will do the job.Thanks for your response. Any recommendations on quality cables?