22Mav

Banned
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT/Lariat.. Undecided still :O
Here's a high quality image of the lettering I found on google, maybe you can trace this and scale to your needs?
Ford Maverick Black tailgate lettering on Cactus Gray 1639771251421
Sponsored

JRPhawk

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Honestly, just buy a set on eBay or Esty that people have tested and confirmed fitment and then copy the process. That's me assuming you want to make these and sell them, so it's really either that or find a Maverick to measure yourself. I get that you have the means to recreate these, but we're also only talking $20-30 to just buy a set somebody's already done the heavy lifting on.
Thank You, I'm just making it for myself, my maverick is coming in a few weeks and I like the look of those letters. I have the capability to do car wraps, lettering etc. as I am going to do a black silhouette scene of trees and mountains across the bottom of the doors (still working on custom design).

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank You, I'm trying to get a clean Copy of the lettering to copy and reproduce on my wide format printer cutter.
Oh I get ya. What I ended up doing was purchase the stainless steel letters from Ford and let my buddy use them to make a template. Eventually I need to post those letters to sell since I'm going with the vinyl letters.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank You, I'm just making it for myself, my maverick is coming in a few weeks and I like the look of those letters. I have the capability to do car wraps, lettering etc. as I am going to do a black silhouette scene of trees and mountains across the bottom of the doors (still working on custom design).
I'm planning on doing something similar only desert 🏜 scenery.

7Litre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sonata Hybrid, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When my Velocity Blue 2022 was still a possibility, I ordered the shiny letters from Ford. Not sure they'll work on my Cactus Gray 2023, but I don't know if I want to go with anything black without seeing some other CG treatments. Anyone else out there put lettering on their CG Maverick?
Sponsored