Sponsored

Black emblems?

Jonny Woken

2.5L Hybrid
New member
First Name
Jonny
Joined
Nov 27, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Ventura
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello does anyone know where to purchase actual black ford emblems for a 24 Maverick? I looked on Fords website and could not find any only thing I’ve been able to find are the decal stickers that go on top but I’d rather put the actual emblems themselves, I guess ford really wants you to spend the 1600 for the black appearance package lol thank you in advance
Sponsored

 

Toddman45

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Todd
Joined
May 21, 2024
Threads
27
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
2,868
Location
St. Louis, MO
Vehicle(s)
24' Ford Maverick XLT, 19' Ford Explorer Limited, 14' Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Jonny Woken if you're talking about OEM emblems you could just remove yours and paint them yourself but they're really aren't any emblems other than the front rear for badges on the Maverick.
Sponsored

 
 







Top