Best Jumper Cables for Maverick Hybrid

notfast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier PRO-4X Lux FFV
Engine
Undecided
I ditched my jumper cables in favor of two jump starters. Takes up way less space, much more convenient, and less chance of accidentally welding something.

I have one lithium power-bank style (Anker PowerCore), and one with supercapacitors (Schumacher DSR 108). I've used both a handful of times with no issues.

As for heat issues, the jump starters are stored in their cases under the back seat. Even after being parked outside all day in Las Vegas, the jump starters were still cool to the touch.
Sponsored

Akuma72387

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's a 12V system, even if the battery looks so very tiny and babyish. So just get what you'd get for anything else. As usual, not the cheapest stuff that feels like it's made out of speaker wire, but also don't get the triple gold-plated raceway rated stuff either.

Unrelated, O'Reilly doesn't have a Maverick Hybrid battery registered on their site yet. Fun.
Ya most places don't have the maverick listed or if they do its only universal parts I figure that for the first year or so it will be mostly dealer parts since I would say 90% of the trucks will be under warranty still. The last 10 being people who mange to put 40k on it in the first year or modify it and break warranty