Sponsored

Be enthusiastic, but not this enthusiastic...

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Asheville rush hour traffic. Following a brand new red Ford Escape. Stops in front of me at a busy four-way intersection. Door opens and the driver runs back. I'm trying to figure out what I might have done to trigger road rage. At a relatively frail 66, it's not something I really want to trigger or encounter.

But no, it's a really nice guy with a big smile running back to ask me how I like my Maverick. I must have been the first one he'd seen in person. Anyway, I pointed out the other waiting cars and we cleared the intersection ASAP. Maybe getting behind a Maverick and honking a few times would be a better idea? Most of us would pull over somewhere safe and show you the car. But it just goes to show that there is still "Maverick Fever" out there.

Maybe we should have a section in the forum for "Can I check out your Maverick in (insert location here)". I think most on the site would be happy to show their cars.

s
Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sounds like your city needs a Maverick Lane, not a bike lane. It is amazing how after all these months, this truck still evokes the kind of response it does.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ask any Maverick owner on Maui about the ginger squatch who hangs out his window everytime they pass him:ROFLMAO:
Sponsored