Sponsored

BAK Revolver X4s Tonneau Cover with Motorcycle?

bmx924

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Its bed cover time. I like the Revolver X4S. Just wondering if my dirt bike would still fit? Yz450F.
Sponsored

mav_kev

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
With a 21" wheel on the front, you might be bumping the rolled up cover some when wedging the wheel against the front of the bed. I don't know that it would be significant enough to make the bike not fit - you may have to cheat it to one side and do the 'tail whip in the bed' style load.

FWIW I have that cover, but no longer have my dirtbike so can't speak from experience :(

OP
OP

bmx924

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
With a 21" wheel on the front, you might be bumping the rolled up cover some when wedging the wheel against the front of the bed. I don't know that it would be significant enough to make the bike not fit - you may have to cheat it to one side and do the 'tail whip in the bed' style load.

FWIW I have that cover, but no longer have my dirtbike so can't speak from experience :(
Yes, But no 2nd bike then :(

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't know the answer but these two pictures might help. My BakFlip tri-fold has an 8" shelf and that shelf is 21" above the floor. So, measure how far back the tire surface is at 21" and you'll have your answer.

Ford Maverick BAK Revolver X4s Tonneau Cover with Motorcycle? PXL_20240106_204340952

Ford Maverick BAK Revolver X4s Tonneau Cover with Motorcycle? PXL_20240106_204411725

Reactions: HTX

ForwardMomentum

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Evelyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Can you provide a picture of this cover, on your Maverick? I've been under-impressed by the few tonneau covers I've seen.

Sponsored

USAF_Retired

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Hybrid (Cactus Grey)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't know the answer but these two pictures might help. My BakFlip tri-fold has an 8" shelf and that shelf is 21" above the floor. So, measure how far back the tire surface is at 21" and you'll have your answer.

PXL_20240106_204340952.jpg

PXL_20240106_204411725.jpg
I understand you're trying to help here, but the BakFlip tri-fold that you have, and the Bak Revolver X4S are significantly different tonneau covers, and the one doesn't relate to the other. The X4S that he is asking about rolls up onto the top of the bed, rather than having the shelf that your tri-fold has.

Cabin_Fever

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2024 EcoBoost Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is a major concern for me as well. With the dimensions supplied to us by @raymaines, this is what I calculated. This is based on a 90/90-21 tire (I think it is correct and to scale).

Ford Maverick BAK Revolver X4s Tonneau Cover with Motorcycle? tire in bed

If someone can give the dimensions of the X4S, that will help.

Thanks,
CF
Sponsored