Sponsored

AutoNation Fort Worth Area

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia - soon to be XLT Maverick
Hello!! I am reaching out to see if anyone here has ordered their Maverick from AutoNation in Fort Worth? Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes sir. Bryant Irving rd autonation. Was a good experience. Got mine last Tuesday
Guess I should have ordered from that location lol! Ordered mine from Campus Dr location.

Ajax1084

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Yes, I ordered in August and just got my build schedule email yesterday for February build.

OP
OP

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I ordered in August and just got my build schedule email yesterday for February build.
Yours from Bryant Irvin also?

Sponsored

OP
OP

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, yes Bryant Irvin.
I am just curious - did you ever find out from them how many allocations they had/have or what your priority was? I ordered mine from South FW and I can never get an answers except "you will see an email when its set for production" haha! Also have no clue how many orders are ahead of me or how many they have actually had scheduled. I know that they have only received TWO mavericks so far.

Ajax1084

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
I am just curious - did you ever find out from them how many allocations they had/have or what your priority was? I ordered mine from South FW and I can never get an answers except "you will see an email when its set for production" haha! Also have no clue how many orders are ahead of me or how many they have actually had scheduled. I know that they have only received TWO mavericks so far.
I basically got the same info. Just keep looking for an email from Ford.

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any of you that ordered at a Texas Autonation get told there is a mandatory Tint, Ceramic, and Protection package for about 1k ? The sales manager told me it is company wide, and it isn't awful, but if I can weasel out of that I would much rather do tint on my own, and use that expense towards other things.

Hope4jsl

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux Ecoboost
I ordered mine from Doug at Autonation in South Fort Worth. I ordered 9-27 and I still haven’t received a scheduled build date. I e-mailed him today and was just told the same thing, “you will get an email when it’s scheduled.” I understand that there isn’t much he can do, I just wished I knew how many allocations they get and how many are in front of me.

Seems like a nice guy to me though, so I guess I will just keep on waiting. I ordered the Lariat Lus version, so I’m sure that is delaying my build.

Sponsored

Hope4jsl

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux Ecoboost
Any of you that ordered at a Texas Autonation get told there is a mandatory Tint, Ceramic, and Protection package for about 1k ? The sales manager told me it is company wide, and it isn't awful, but if I can weasel out of that I would much rather do tint on my own, and use that expense towards other things.
That’s crazy! I ordered from Autonation in South Ft Worth and I was told that the tint was completely optional and up to me. They told me they would not add anything unless I told them to. Hope that holds true…

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That’s crazy! I ordered from Autonation in South Ft Worth and I was told that the tint was completely optional and up to me. They told me they would not add anything unless I told them to. Hope that holds true…
I will probably push it once I get a VIN and then they will do they buyers order. I tried to contact AutoNation online - and surprise surprise no calls or emails as promised. My 1st dealer I never got a confirmation from, but do have an order in there, so I may have a fall back, I do have a signed buyers order there at MSRP with no addons.

OP
OP

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered mine from Doug at Autonation in South Fort Worth. I ordered 9-27 and I still haven’t received a scheduled build date. I e-mailed him today and was just told the same thing, “you will get an email when it’s scheduled.” I understand that there isn’t much he can do, I just wished I knew how many allocations they get and how many are in front of me.

Seems like a nice guy to me though, so I guess I will just keep on waiting. I ordered the Lariat Lus version, so I’m sure that is delaying my build.
Woah! I ordered from Doug also. Have you heard anything yet?

OP
OP

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered from South Fort Worth Autonation and they told me that tint was optional and some other door guards or something they tried to sell.

OP
OP

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
which one did you order from?
Sponsored