Sponsored

Are there any honest Austin area dealerships?

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mac Haik Ford in Georgetown treated me great. I bought my first Mav from them - 22 XLT EB and everything was EXACTLY as what they quoted me.
Sponsored

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would use caution with Maik Haik Ford in Georgetown. Make sure you validate pricing and any forced options they may try to push on you.
I would agree with this. I have not made a purchase with them, however any time I stop to look at something (on my way to work every day) they are just not fun to deal with. In July they had a hybrid maverick, wanted $10K over, I asked to take it for a quick drive they said no unless I said I was going to buy it for $10K over.

OP
OP

HistoryGuy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks to all who replied. I will take it from here. Wishing you a great Thanksgiving!

TxTimMo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Covert in Austin almost sold me a Maverick last week, but I ended up buying in Waco. Same trade value, and the dealer in Waco doesn’t try to add on $2K in nonsense warranty, protection, etc.

IHateSpeedbumps

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I will recommend Leif Johnson on Koenig. Great dealership experience. Very knowledgeable staff who are willing to go above and beyond. At least in my case. It was the easiest vehicle purchase I have ever made.

Sponsored

OP
OP

HistoryGuy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will recommend Leif Johnson on Koenig. Great dealership experience. Very knowledgeable staff who are willing to go above and beyond. At least in my case. It was the easiest vehicle purchase I have ever made.
Thank you!

da7id

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT, Tesla Y
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got mine at Leif Johnson Ford in Austin. Thomas Alvarez was the sales guy - they were great. Other than ordering a 2023 that rolled to a 2024 & seemed to take forever, the actual sale was quick, everyone was nice, even finance was fast & painless.

IHateSpeedbumps

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I got mine at Leif Johnson Ford in Austin. Thomas Alvarez was the sales guy - they were great. Other than ordering a 2023 that rolled to a 2024 & seemed to take forever, the actual sale was quick, everyone was nice, even finance was fast & painless.
I worked with Thomas too. He is a great guy who knows the Maverick rather well.

itzyoboipaul

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would use caution with Maik Haik Ford in Georgetown. Make sure you validate pricing and any forced options they may try to push on you.
avoid Mak Haik Georgtown

My friend and I purchased our Mavericks from Truck City Ford in Buda. They are part of Leif Johnson ford. PM me and I can give you my contact there. Pretty honest. My friend's purchase/order was straight forward NO BS, picked up Jan this year. Mine was picked up two weeks ago. Ran into a very small hiccup but they are honest people @HistoryGuy
Sponsored