Sponsored

Anyone install sound deadening insulation liner?

T McG

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just curious… has anyone pulled the carpet back or possibly removed a door panel. I do some restoration work on some of my cars and am curious about the insulation, under carpet padding and interior door panels. I use this stuff to improve road noise, vibrations, temperature insulation and slight improvement in stereo sound quality. I use it in the roof and door panels as well. The improvements are noticeable.
Ford Maverick Anyone install sound deadening insulation liner? FE2194AE-E186-46FD-B57E-7D4FBBEBA7AF
Sponsored

Baloo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Lux Ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thinking like me. If mine was built, I would be wondering the same thing. Figure road noise would drop majorly.

Dturano547

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Bronco Ranger XLT, 10 Ford Flex
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just curious… has anyone pulled the carpet back or possibly removed a door panel. I do some restoration work on some of my cars and am curious about the insulation, under carpet padding and interior door panels. I use this stuff to improve road noise, vibrations, temperature insulation and slight improvement in stereo sound quality. I use it in the roof and door panels as well. The improvements are noticeable.
FE2194AE-E186-46FD-B57E-7D4FBBEBA7AF.jpeg
I'm torn between Area 51 and Cactus Gray for my favorite color, you just merged them and solved my problem :) I don't have my Maverick yet but based on this being an economical vehicle adding this throughout the vehicle would be extremely beneficial.
Sponsored