Anyone in the Tallahassee area?

Alj23

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota 4Runner
Haven't seen a Maverick in Tallahassee or the surrounding areas yet. Curious if there are any around, and whereabouts you bought yours from if so. Thanks.
Sponsored

garryjohnson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FX4 Atlas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm in Pensacola. Not close, but not too far. I got my Maverick from AutoNation Ford in Panama City. So far in the Pensacola area, I have seen one other Maverick. It was on the Interstate on my way home from work. That was back in January or February. It was moving too fast for me to tell if it was an EcoBoost or a Hybrid. When I drive by the local Ford dealership here in Pensacola (World Ford), there have not been any on the lot. I've had it in for service twice; once for the trailer brake recall and once for an oil change. Both times, the service advisor commented on what a nice truck it is, so I guess they don't see that many of them.

OP
OP
Alj23

Alj23

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota 4Runner
Funnily enough, just a day after making this post, I saw two Mavericks within like five minutes of each other in central Tallahassee. What a coincidence lol.

OP
OP
Alj23

Alj23

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota 4Runner
I'm in Pensacola. Not close, but not too far. I got my Maverick from AutoNation Ford in Panama City. So far in the Pensacola area, I have seen one other Maverick. It was on the Interstate on my way home from work. That was back in January or February. It was moving too fast for me to tell if it was an EcoBoost or a Hybrid. When I drive by the local Ford dealership here in Pensacola (World Ford), there have not been any on the lot. I've had it in for service twice; once for the trailer brake recall and once for an oil change. Both times, the service advisor commented on what a nice truck it is, so I guess they don't see that many of them.
What was your experience like with AutoNation Ford in PC? I'm originally from PC, and moved to Tallahassee for college and now work here. I called the Ford dealer here in Tallahassee yesterday inquiring about being added to a call back back list for Maverick orders that the original orderer doesn't want anymore, and the sales person I talked to was super rude and practically rushed me off the phone.

When I called Ford in PC the lady I spoke to was super nice, added me to a call back list, and even offered info on MY2023 orders. I think if I order a Maverick for 2023, I'm gonna order from Ford PC.

garryjohnson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FX4 Atlas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I basically had a good/bad/good experience with AutoNation Ford in Panama City. First off, I didn't order a Maverick for lack of knowledge of the process on my part and a lack of faith in my local Ford dealership (World Ford Pensacola). So, in mid November, I called several dealerships in the north Florida/south Alabama area to check on availability and was put on a lot of "call if available" lists. On December 23rd, Natasha Terryn of AutoNation Ford Panama City called to tell me there was one available that someone had ordered and backed out of. Panama city is about 2 hours (150 miles) from Pensacola so I asked several times if she was sure it was available. Each time she assured me it was indeed available . As my son and I were just getting started on our way to get it, the manager called and told me the truck was being sold to someone local. I was PISSED. I tore into him and said some things that were not nice. About 30-45 minutes later, Natasha called and said she fought with her manager and convinced him to sell the truck to me. Again I asked several times if she was absolutely sure the truck was mine and was again assured it was. She even went as far as to say she personally put a sold tag on the truck with my name on it. So, my son and I set off to Panama City again and the rest is history. Long story to say that after a false start, I got my truck and it was only 1K above MSRP. I did get suckered into getting the Ford Service Plan by the finance guy, but that's on me for being stupid.
Salesperson Natasha Terryn was absolutely amazing. She was very nice and wanted to make sure I got this truck. I'm seriously thinking of ordering a MY23 when the order banks open in August, if there is no increase in MSRP. If I do, it will be thru Natasha at AutoNation Ford Panama City.

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I basically had a good/bad/good experience with AutoNation Ford in Panama City. First off, I didn't order a Maverick for lack of knowledge of the process on my part and a lack of faith in my local Ford dealership (World Ford Pensacola). So, in mid November, I called several dealerships in the north Florida/south Alabama area to check on availability and was put on a lot of "call if available" lists. On December 23rd, Natasha Terryn of AutoNation Ford Panama City called to tell me there was one available that someone had ordered and backed out of. Panama city is about 2 hours (150 miles) from Pensacola so I asked several times if she was sure it was available. Each time she assured me it was indeed available . As my son and I were just getting started on our way to get it, the manager called and told me the truck was being sold to someone local. I was PISSED. I tore into him and said some things that were not nice. About 30-45 minutes later, Natasha called and said she fought with her manager and convinced him to sell the truck to me. Again I asked several times if she was absolutely sure the truck was mine and was again assured it was. She even went as far as to say she personally put a sold tag on the truck with my name on it. So, my son and I set off to Panama City again and the rest is history. Long story to say that after a false start, I got my truck and it was only 1K above MSRP. I did get suckered into getting the Ford Service Plan by the finance guy, but that's on me for being stupid.
Salesperson Natasha Terryn was absolutely amazing. She was very nice and wanted to make sure I got this truck. I'm seriously thinking of ordering a MY23 when the order banks open in August, if there is no increase in MSRP. If I do, it will be thru Natasha at AutoNation Ford Panama City.
I had Auto Nation PC add me to their call back list back in February or March and have never received a call or text from them. They said they were selling them at MSRP and was first come first serve whenever they are avaiable.

US_Tanker

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've seen 3 or 4 Mavericks in Tallahassee. One of them was as white XL operated by TalGov utility.

Jif

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yo! I'm in Tally driving an Alto Blue. I've seen a few around. A couple VB, an orange, and a few white fleet versions( the city has some, Tallahassee Nurseries has one or two, and I was at a stop light next to two that were a pest control company.)

Edit: I bought mine from Tally Ford. They happened to have one on the lot when I placed my 23 order. It was basically my exact order sans 4k tow, so I couldn't say no.
Sponsored