Last year in Canada the order banks opened weeks later, I couldn’t get my 22 to 23 rollover done until October. Our order banks don’t close the same way since we don’t order as many, Canada has its own allocation. I also kept in contact with my dealer to make sure they didn’t forget me. If it’s...
My wait is over, after 10 months, watching my ‘built’ status daily for 6 weeks and 3 weeks of shipping (estimate was 5) picked up Friday from dealer. Time to move on to the mod threads!
I don’t really understand why mine couldn’t be shipped sooner, but not much I can do about, it’ll get here when it gets here. Maybe it’ll save me from having to put winter tires on
Ford chat is saying my Dec 6 build isn’t being shipped until Jan 20, so I’ll be almost March before it arrives on the East coast, almost 11 months since ordered. The waiting continues…
Ordered XLT Eco, FX4, Lux, Towing, April 2022, rollover to 2023 in October, built on Dec 6 but tracker says nothing more, hoping it’s actually shipped and not just sitting there for 3 weeks…original arrival date was early Jan but Ford online said 3rd week so we’ll see