Redkayak

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 1/6 XLT, FX4, AWD, Lux, Cactus Grey. Got a VIN and build date of 3/28 a few weeks ago.
Sponsored

Mrdon2022maverick

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Yeah we were lucky to test drive it and we almost bought it that day probably should have too checked all the boxes besides the color haha. We have a very small dealer but they mustā€™ve hoped on the ordering train very early almost all of the Mavs that have passed through the lot were dealer orders. Ours is also only one of like three dealers between where we are and Denver so we get people from Aspen and Vail and all the ski towns coming in to buy cars. So far I think maybe two of them actually stayed local the rest are all probobaly some where else.
Good luck!

storyror

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Dealer already had one ordered.
I put my deposit 25/01/2022, was scheduled for 14-21/02/2022. Got an update last week it had been released from plant and expected delivery is 11/03/2022.

SO F*CKING PUMPED! loving the community here too, makes me more excited to own a Maverick lol.

gstockton

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 nissan titan
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's a problem.....codes 10-19 are the options for the dealer to enter for a customer order. Anything else means problems. You need to talk to your dealer asap.
talked to dealer sent me another copy it shows code 10

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sponsored

tariqabed

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Escape
Ordered Mid January, confirmed via Email from Ford. Was told similarly 3-4 months before I get it, White XL AWD with CP360.

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not a Jan order but ordered 12/26. Got email the same day from Ford. Lariat Lux awd 4k tow cp360 Called Ford confirmed they got my order. Dealer called me Feb 10 asking if I wanted to remove the lux package and cp360. Just hope it gets built this year. To those that ordered in Jan and got a build date fantastic!
My dealer told me as long as you have a VIN number youā€™re 100% to get your truck in this model year. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø hopefully youā€™re good! And thanks for the good spirit about Jan orders getting scheduled! I dont know why its happening lol there seems to be more conspiracy theories on here than for covid lol

Mississippi_Matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2009 BMW 328i, 2022 Maverick XLT ordered
Ordered mine (Velocity Blue XLT, FX4, 4k tow) on 1/20 with confirmation on 1/24. Haven't heard anything since (not surprised) and plan to give it about another month before I cancel. I'm one of the those who wasn't really in the market for a truck to begin with. My old BMW E92 328i has 170k miles and it's time to move on from that money pit, so was really just looking for a newer used car. I had completely forgot about the Maverick until I was looking on Autotrader and saw a new one and thought "oh wow that's not too expensive and it's got a truck bed, maybe I should go new and get that!" I was given the standard 8-12 week bs from the dealer and was cool with it, but started cross shopping other cars I am interested in and figure I can end up in one of those sooner. Really not interested in waiting for a 2023 model so I guess we'll see.

hiball

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered on october 4th, the initial email you get is from the dealer not ford. Knowing it was going to be a long wait i didnt look into anything until almost 3 months later. I called ford on a whim......my order never made it to them didnt exist. The dealer shows it in their computer as an order but it never made it to ford. I lost my self so upset.....Just lucked out as a women who ordered one backed out and they just got notice its being built. Unfortunatly its not the hybrid i was looking for but at this point beggers cant be choosers. If i wanted anything else id go elsewhere......but for some reason....i really want this truck haha.

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
I ordered on october 4th, the initial email you get is from the dealer not ford. Knowing it was going to be a long wait i didnt look into anything until almost 3 months later. I called ford on a whim......my order never made it to them didnt exist. The dealer shows it in their computer as an order but it never made it to ford. I lost my self so upset.....Just lucked out as a women who ordered one backed out and they just got notice its being built. Unfortunatly its not the hybrid i was looking for but at this point beggers cant be choosers. If i wanted anything else id go elsewhere......but for some reason....i really want this truck haha.
The email actually is from Ford but there's kind of a verification process that your dealer has to go through after they initially enter it into the system. It's called ROVP - Retail Order Verification Program. Unfortunately your dealer dropped the ball and never did it.

Sponsored

MikeInFla

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2016 VW Passat, 2017 VW Beetle
The best thing to do to confirm your order is call customer service. They can verify your status 1-800-392-3673. From what I understand some people are not getting emails at all and this is the best way to verify the status of your order. When I called they asked for the sales code, order code and email address. They told me my order was in and as soon as it was scheduled for production I should get an email but that I could always call back any time to check. So far so good but I am still waiting on a production date. If no email today I will call again and see if there is a status update. I believe she told me the next email will have the VIN# and then I should be able track it online. No hurry really, more time to save up money for down payment. My dealer did tell me it would be at least 6 to 8 months out and I am ok with that.

midohman

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav ordered, 2014 Ram 2500 4x4
Would love to here from anybody that ordered in January 2022 just curious who else is late to game like us. Ordered ours on Jan 7ish. XLT AWD FX4 360 Velocity Blue. We ordered fully well knowing we are in for a long wait but hey more time to save money right!? Dealer told us it would take about three months to take delivery to which we said fingers crossed but I doubt it. Really just hoping our dealer was able to get the order in since we havenā€™t received much of any info past the receipt from the order and the build form that we filled out when ordering, no emails or anything. Donā€™t mind the wait if they didnā€™t get it in before Ford put put the pause on orders but they least they could do is tell us so I can decide to either suck it up and buy a beater car for back and forth or deal with putting a ton of miles on my BMW.
I ordered Jan. 24, received confirmation the following day, received build date ( week of March 28) and VIN number 3 days later. Build date has now been pushed to April 18

Fisheyelid

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Sonata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 1/26. Received email immediately. ROVP was confirmed 2/2. No build date yet. XLT, FX4, 4K Tow, CP360 in Cactus Grey.

midohman

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav ordered, 2014 Ram 2500 4x4
I ordered Jan. 24, received confirmation the following day, received build date ( week of March 28) and VIN number 3 days later. Build date has now been pushed to April 18
New build date - April 4

stevhorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I ordered on Jan 19: ecoboost, FX4, full size spare, floor mats. I guess I got lucky.

Ford Maverick Anybody Order in Jan 2022? Mav Order
Sponsored