Sponsored

Any recommendations for a retractable tonneau cover that will work with the Lux Package Tie Down Bed Rails?

Euby

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm hoping that my Hybrid XLT with Lux Package and CP360 eventually gets built. In the meantime, I'm trying to plan out what aftermarket items I'd like to have.

I'm really liking the extra security that retractable tonneau cover offers. I've seen that some will not work with the "Bed Tie Down Locking Rails with 2 Locking Brackets" that is part of the Lux Package. Does anyone have a recommendation for a retractable cover that will work with the rails? It seems wasteful to take them off just for the cover to fit.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Euby

Euby

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford Maverick Any recommendations for a retractable tonneau cover that will work with the Lux Package Tie Down Bed Rails? 1654093223482

**bump**

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm hoping that my Hybrid XLT with Lux Package and CP360 eventually gets built. In the meantime, I'm trying to plan out what aftermarket items I'd like to have.

I'm really liking the extra security that retractable tonneau cover offers. I've seen that some will not work with the "Bed Tie Down Locking Rails with 2 Locking Brackets" that is part of the Lux Package. Does anyone have a recommendation for a retractable cover that will work with the rails? It seems wasteful to take them off just for the cover to fit.
I would highly recommend you search the forum for Tonneau Covers. There have been a TON of posts about all manner of covers.

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Try BAK. I cannot speak for the retractable, but I've had two of the their flipbacks and have no issues with the tie downs

Sponsored

OP
OP
Euby

Euby

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I would highly recommend you search the forum for Tonneau Covers. There have been a TON of posts about all manner of covers.
I did do a search before posting. However, I could not find any information specifically about retractable tonneau covers that allow the use of the rail system. If you were able to locate some posts, I'd really appreciate a link to them.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I did do a search before posting. However, I could not find any information specifically about retractable tonneau covers that allow the use of the rail system. If you were able to locate some posts, I'd really appreciate a link to them.
Here is the ph# to the Retrax Installation Assit Group. They would be a good resource for your question as well. 1-800-206-4070

Hope this helps.
Sponsored