First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda MX5 RF, 2018 Subaru Crosstrek Premium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered from Woody Anderson October 19, confirmation email from Ford October 21. No news since. Xlt lux, A51, Fx4 ,4ktow, carpet and rubber mats.
Sponsored

Cward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Ordered from Woody Anderson October 19, confirmation email from Ford October 21. No news since. Xlt lux, A51, Fx4 ,4ktow, carpet and rubber mats.
They are showing 17 in route on their site. I ordered on 10/29, so not far behind you.

Ala

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any fellow Alabamian ordered a Maverick at Buster Miles in Heflin? If yes did you already get the car and only paid MSRP or ADM?
I ordered one there 9-20 at MSRP. Still waiting for build date.

Santa Fe Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda MX5 RF, 2018 Subaru Crosstrek Premium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They are showing 17 in route on their site. I ordered on 10/29, so not far behind you.
Good luck! Hope we both get our trucks soon!

Sponsored

odinala

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 2019 VW Golf R
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered from Woody Anderson January 10, confirmation email from Ford same day, January 10. Carbonized Grey Lariat, Luxury Package, AWD, FX4, 4K Tow, CoPilot 360. $1,000 under MSRP.

Jschwartz74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge, 2013 Mazda 3, 2011 RAM 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered mine from Long Lewis in the Shoals on 10/16/2021

Jason1114

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my mine from 11/09 from Lynn Layton starting to think I’ll never get scheduled

rockn

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did anyone ever got a build date from Buster Miles in Heflin Alabama?

Sponsored

gametyme89

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I did not order one but I did purchase one from Long-Lewis Ford in Selma that they had on their website. They offered me sticker price with no mark-up. The entire transaction took 2 days. All of the paperwork was done by phone, text, and email on 1/26, and delivery happened yesterday, 1/27. This was an out of state purchase as I live in Louisiana.

I can't speak for how they handle day to day local customers but this was a flawless and enjoyable buying experience for me as an Out-of-State customer.

boomer4d

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Pathfinder
I did not order one but I did purchase one from Long-Lewis Ford in Selma that they had on their website. They offered me sticker price with no mark-up. The entire transaction took 2 days. All of the paperwork was done by phone, text, and email on 1/26, and delivery happened yesterday, 1/27. This was an out of state purchase as I live in Louisiana.

I can't speak for how they handle day to day local customers but this was a flawless and enjoyable buying experience for me as an Out-of-State customer.
I reached out to Long Lewis today to see what they actually have on the lot that is available for sale. I placed an order 2 weeks ago through Woody Anderson but have little faith that they will make the 3-4 month build time they quoted.

If I can find a comparable build on the lot I'll buy it. Long-Lewis had 50 Mavericks across their 3 lots with quite a few of them identified as "In Stock" and "In Extended Stock" (I am assuming extended stock is customer orders that haven't finalized yet) so I'm holding my breath a little until a salesman reaches out to me.

gametyme89

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I reached out to Long Lewis today to see what they actually have on the lot that is available for sale. I placed an order 2 weeks ago through Woody Anderson but have little faith that they will make the 3-4 month build time they quoted.

If I can find a comparable build on the lot I'll buy it. Long-Lewis had 50 Mavericks across their 3 lots with quite a few of them identified as "In Stock" and "In Extended Stock" (I am assuming extended stock is customer orders that haven't finalized yet) so I'm holding my breath a little until a salesman reaches out to me.
The one I inquired about (through cars.com or Autotrader.. can't remember) had the 'In-Stock' status when I went to view it on their website. The Extended Stock is all customer orders that Ford puts out automatically. You are correct. If you see any Mavericks that say 'In-Stock' that you like, I'd call ASAP!

SmittyRN

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 , 2016 MINI Cooper S
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered from Woody Anderson January 10, confirmation email from Ford same day, January 10. Carbonized Grey Lariat, Luxury Package, AWD, FX4, 4K Tow, CoPilot 360. $1,000 under MSRP.
I ordered the EXACT same truck from Eckenrod in Cullman the third week of December. They contacted me Tuesday with this.

"We had Ford contact us as well as all other Ford Dealerships nation wide today letting us know some information as far as the Maverick goes and how all orders will be fulfilled. So if you keep the : spray in liner Lariat Lux Ford Co pilot 360 The truck will not be build until December and will be a 23 model. If we take those off of your truck it'll be built now from my understanding. We have to know all changes if any by tomorrow to get them updated. "

I'm curious to know if you get a production date anytime soon. Sorry if I'm being a downer. I called around and found a Iconic Silver XLT/Lux/FX4/4K incoming to Bill Penney in Jasper, I'm picking it up tomorrow.