StacyD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 2010
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 2022 Maverick was run in to last July and our local contacts are not able to get an ABS Sensor connector. Part #PZ6Z2005C. Local dealership has checked with Ford locations in Washington State with no luck. Maybe there is a totaled Maverick out there somewhere that has this part still good that we could purchase?? See attached file for more specific info. :)
Sponsored

Attachments

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Google tells me that part number is an electric power brake booster for a hybrid maverick, not an abs connector.

also found that some online Ford parts dealers are offering the A and B revisions of that part, and seem to have stock.

I don't know anything more than that but you can probably do some more leg work from here. I would think a maverick hybrid in a salvage yard may have those older revisions.

OP
OP
StacyD

StacyD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 2010
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Google tells me that part number is an electric power brake booster for a hybrid maverick, not an abs connector.

also found that some online Ford parts dealers are offering the A and B revisions of that part, and seem to have stock.

I don't know anything more than that but you can probably do some more leg work from here. I would think a maverick hybrid in a salvage yard may have those older revisions.
Thanks very much for your reply!! I will forward it to the repair shop!
What kind of Maverick do you have? I miss mine so bad, since last August!!

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks very much for your reply!! I will forward it to the repair shop!
What kind of Maverick do you have? I miss mine so bad, since last August!!
I think they probably revise the part for good reason, but when you're down this long and you're thinking about finding a used part... sheesh, clearly they should consider using PZ6Z2005A or PZ6Z2005B.

..And, my Maverick has been great, luckily!
Sponsored