Unforgiven

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto blue hybrid lariat maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You are absolutely right. That happened to us. We called and a week later got an email saying ours was scheduled for March14th. A week after that got an email stating we are pushed back to APRIL 11th. By the way we ordered June 14th! And we did not get an answer on why they keep putting off June orders!
I hear you. I had the exact same build date and rescheduled build date as you. I would like this truck but I don't have to have it. If it bumps out to the May timeframe I'll be going another direction. I just want a good daily driver that will be able to park in a tight downtown parking garage that I have to start using in May. I was hopeful that ordering in July it wouldn't be an issue, but we are in strange times.
Sponsored

OP
OP

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
Woah. So do you think they pushed it through or that you were already scheduled and didn't know? That is great and glad you finally have a date!
No clue. My dealer told me he only got an Ecoboost scheduled yesterday....

Sponsored

OP
OP

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
There are some restrictions, but nonprofits lobby the government for their interests just like businesses and others.
Children's health, so if your kids got screened for certain diseases as a newborn, immunizations, mental health, etc-good chance I made that happen across states. haha

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So last Friday I e-mailed Elena Ford, Chief Customer Experience Officer and Brad Brownell, Director, Customer Experience at Ford. I was very polite and inquired about the status of my July 7 hybrid lux order and asked a series, again very politely (I'm a nonprofit lobbyist by trade), why June and July orders are not being prioritized, the allocation system needs serious reworking for Ford's new model of business to function, the same builds ordered in June and early July that ordered in August are getting scheduled, etc.

To my suprise, I received an e-mail from Ford Executive Offices yesterday morning. A very nice lady named Lynn Arledge, cc'ing Elena and Brad, offered to talk to the Maverick production/scheduling team to see what the hold up was. For note, i dropped the SIBL for the DIBL in early November and ordered from my small town dealer (6 orders, mine is the only hybrid). I e-mailed back thanking her for looking into this for me, I'm very excited about the Maverick as it'll be my the only Ford I've owned apart from my first vehicle ever when I was 16-which was a 1986 Ranger extended cab. Lo and behold, I got an e-mail from Lynn this morning, again cc'ing Elena and Brad, informing me that my hybrid is scheduled for March 7...
Squeaky wheel gets the oil

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Children's health, so if your kids got screened for certain diseases as a newborn, immunizations, mental health, etc-good chance I made that happen across states. haha
Great stuff. I've done some work with state gov on homelessness/housing policy.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That’s all fine and dandy, but people shouldn’t have to send e-mails to upper levels because of their crap allocation system. I’ll never order another vehicle from Ford after my experience with the Bronco and Maverick, which I have yet to receive either if yet after reservations made 18 and 7 months ago respectively.

Sponsored

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Where do you find those email addresses?

maverick92

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F150 Lightning
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I love how Ford's response is to simply schedule your truck to be built and not address the bigger issue, which is their own communications stating that reservation date/order date actually matters.

nickmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah so whats the answer to the original question. lol. Would love to know why their allocation system works the way it does and would allow such disparity.

Congrats though.

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

After working in the I/T industry in my first career, I retired at the ripe age of 51. After taking a year off, I was getting a little bit bored and also had a fairly young child at home (8 at the time) who I didn't want to grow up seeing me playing all day (i.e. no work ethic). So I found a local college and got hired on as an adjunct instructor (Computer Science).

That gig started with one class, then two, then three...then full time. I've been full time (now tenured) since 2014.

Anyway, one of my observations of college students "these days" is that these proverbs/sayings/idioms which many of us know are slowly leaving the language. A lot of students no longer understand what they even mean. It's kind of sad.
The other day I sad to a younger person "what the market will bear" and they had not a clue.
Sponsored