SeeThru

First Name
Onur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford F150 Harley Davidson
Some good and some bad news!!!
Finally, my Maverick XL arrived to my dealer and I have a scheduled pick up tomorrow.
BUT unfortunately, during the inspection, dealer realized that the A/C is not working properly and their mechanics said that the A/C compressor needs to be replaced.

It is very discouraging to see that Ford quality control procedure misses such an "easy to spot" defect at Ford production facility.

Even though, it is not a defect which is not unrepairable, I raises a red flag!

Did anyone have same kind of problem before?
Sponsored

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Some good and some bad news!!!
Finally, my Maverick XL arrived to my dealer and I have a scheduled pick up tomorrow.
BUT unfortunately, during the inspection, dealer realized that the A/C is not working properly and their mechanics said that the A/C compressor needs to be replaced.

It is very discouraging to see that Ford quality control procedure misses such an "easy to spot" defect at Ford production facility.

Even though, it is not a defect which is not unrepairable, I raises a red flag!

Did anyone have same kind of problem before?
Sorry to hear of your bad luck but I think that is all it is. As it was said, it does happen, just better not happen often. I have not had any problems so far and from what I have seen I don't expect any anytime soon. This being my first new Ford, I have to say I am impressed with it and hope I don't have to work on it soon, other than adding more upgrades. XL EB FWD
Sponsored