Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I passed 3k miles the first week, but I’m in the 25k+ mile club
Wow! when did you get your truck? Any commuter miles? I love your comment that it has been “problem free”! You should be the poster person for Maverick! How about a pic of your truck?
Sponsored

Last edited:

BoboysTruck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I feel much better now with BoBoysTruck and @Edogg1 over 10K already! Are these all pleasure miles or lots of commuter?
Mine is a work truck but every mile has been a pleasure to drive in it.
I've had the shuddering problem once and the radio glitch maybe a couple times. Other than that, it's been awesome. Consistently getting a combined 42+ mpg. That has allowed me to come back to the same gas station everytime thus far.

Sneezy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes S500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow! when did you get your truck? Any commuter miles? I love your comment that it has been “problem free”! You should be the poster person for Maverick! How about a pic of your truck?
I took delivery of mine on Oct 18th. I’m self employed and bought my truck as a work truck. Since I do roadside assistance and battery delivery/installations, it’s on the road for 10+ hours a day 5 days a week with 1000 lbs of car batteries in the bed. I’ve never even driven my Mav without a payload in it since I transferred all of my battery inventory from my old rig to the new one. But I’ve been averaging about 24.3 mpg over it’s entire life which I think is great for a turbo AWD vehicle with a payload. Much better than the 11 mpg my E-250 van got

OP
OP
GreenLady

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I took delivery of mine on Oct 18th. I’m self employed and bought my truck as a work truck. Since I do roadside assistance and battery delivery/installations, it’s on the road for 10+ hours a day 5 days a week with 1000 lbs of car batteries in the bed. I’ve never even driven my Mav without a payload in it since I transferred all of my battery inventory from my old rig to the new one. But I’ve been averaging about 24.3 mpg over it’s entire life which I think is great for a turbo AWD vehicle with a payload. Much better than the 11 mpg my E-250 van got
You are a great testimonial for the Mav! Thanks for clarifying! Let us know when you hit the 50K and still “problem free”👍🏻
Sponsored