Sponsored

3 weeks of "waiting to be shipped".....

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Maverick was built on 01/04 with the ETA to my dealership of 02/04-02/10. It still has not been shipped three weeks later, with no further updates. Has anyone else had this experience? Are there other means of detective work I can do to find out where my truck is and why the train hasn't left yet?
Sponsored

Last edited:

lajlmt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My Maverick was built on 01/04 with the ETA to my dealership of 02/04-02/10. It still has not been shipped three weeks later, with no further updates. Has anyone else had this experience? Are there other means of detective work I can do to find out where my truck is and why the train hasn't left yet?
A month in San Diego! (Headed to Hawaii)

Ozarkbeard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XL CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Some customers who've ordered extra exterior options have had delays.
You didn't say what "detective work" you've done so far, but if you haven't already done so, you can contact Ford with your Sales Code, Order Code and VIN at:
800 334-4375

KEMeyer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well damn! I'm getting antsy after just 9 days of waiting for the status to show "Shipped" (built 1/18). I best be finding a long-term project to keep my mind off this for a few more weeks.

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I had XLT order that was "In Production" on 11/29 and not marked "Built" until 12/23. My guess is because of going to accessories department for installation of the drop-in bed liner.

Truck was marked "Shipped" on 1/6 and arrived at my dealer on 1/26. In total, about 2 months from the "In production" mark to dealer delivery.

Maybe that gives some idea of the timing?
Sponsored