Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi,
so I get a vague answer from my dealer, if we placed an order last year when the order banks were opened last, can we switch an ecoboost option to a hybrid engine option? ive heard you can go hybrid to ecoboost but not the reverse. And if not, what can you actually change and it not affect your order submitted timeline?
for example, we should be price protected from the mid year increase but if I opt to remove the bed liner, does this Reset the order, effectively canceling my price protection?
thx
Sponsored

OP
OP

Cactus-jon

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Appreciate the info. I’m not able to access that link that shows the availability of option…any chance there is a screen shot somewhere?

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
More relevantly according to Tim Bartz the main that matters is body code:

According to Ford's Price Protection Policy they will reimburse the dealer 45 days after sale as long as the body code is not changed. They should base it off of the original price with changes recently made. If they don't agree, tell them to reach out to their Ford Rep or Head of the Region for details. You will look at the second column of this sheet.
body code is the FWD, AWD, Advance AWD (Tremor). Ecoboost is the engine.
So if your EcoBoost order is AWD you'd be switching to FWD (Hybrid) which means you would lose price protection, but removing the bed liner would not.

OP
OP

Cactus-jon

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid