Sponsored

2023 XL vs XLT

Deleted member 19038

I look at it like this:

1. Id never be happy with OEM wheels - knowing id go aftermarket.
2. The OEM locking tailgate is easily and cheaply added.
3. You can turn on traffic sign recognition/add lane keep stalk/feature.
4. You can add the alarm function (along with key fob start) as a Ford plug in (takes about 15 mins to install).
5. You can swap the steering wheel with another ford - and get a nicer, stitched leather wheel.

From my propspective the only thing id really miss i the power mirrors on the XL (and apparently I didnt know you could add CP360 to get them) Id rather save the money on the XL and then do life improving mods to it.
How do you turn on the traffic sign recognition? Would love that on my future XL
Sponsored

austinzone

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How do you turn on the traffic sign recognition? Would love that on my future XL
search the forum for posts about it.

First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
now that cruise is standard on the xl is the price difference worth it for new rims,power mirrors,keypad entry, locking tailgate. at $2300 more not sure anymore.
Plot Twist 1: I like the Steelies MORE. But even if I didn't I could get a super deluxe SEPARATE set of wheels and tires and have money to spare.
Plot Twist 2: If you get Ford Pilot 360 (with the Hybrid), you get Power Mirrors AND a full size spare.

GAP

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good write up (y)

In my case, the only thing I would want from that list from the XLT is the power locking tailgate. Which you can add aftermarket to the XL. Yes power windows would be nice but that isn't a deal breaker. Set it once and forget it
IMO the XLT is overpriced given the XL now has cruise. Ford should have added the the bed outlet. Instead the make you gpet the Lariet for a plug.
Sponsored