First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 65 Galaxy ,2020 Spyder
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford can't even deliver what they have sold already because of shortages. Now they'll take orders for these and sell more air ( Sarcastic for something we can't see or touch). Probably using chips to build plenty of future demo's which may or may not be able to even be delivered either. Just thinking get the house in order with current customers because satisfaction is tanking.

JASmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very cool, but a bit "too much" for me, not just in price that I would wager will be around $50K, but too tall and too rough around the edges. Now if they make a somewhat lower to the ground Raptor ST street truck (not slammed, just maybe Maverick height or an inch lower) that's in the mid to high 30s, I would jump on that.

dvibs07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I like that there’s a small raptor now, but they need to work on styling a bit. Looks like a fast chode

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I absolutely love it. It seems this is going to start in the low to mid 50’s and top specs will go for 60k. Too rich for my blood! That’s the cost of my brand new boat AND my brand new Maverick lol.

Sponsored

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I pride myself on being extremely cheap and even if I did spend that much on a truck I would be scared to death I might break something driving off the Grand Canyon and such, but is there really much of a market for these models? Even a lot of the souped-up options I read people are putting on their Mavericks, is it just to impress the girls or are guys spending lots of time driving in swamps , washboard gravel, etc.? Does Ford sell a boatload of these or do they make them because the limited amount they do sell has a huuuge profit compared to the usual model?

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford can't even deliver what they have sold already because of shortages. Now they'll take orders for these and sell more air ( Sarcastic for something we can't see or touch). Probably using chips to build plenty of future demo's which may or may not be able to even be delivered either. Just thinking get the house in order with current customers because satisfaction is tanking.
Thank you ! Unless a vehicle like this using completely different chips, how about delivering vehicles that were ordered almost nine months ago FIRST.

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I like that there’s a small raptor now, but they need to work on styling a bit. Looks like a fast chode
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a chode? I've seen that word used as a Ford reference before. Example:

Ford Maverick 2023 Ranger Raptor World Debut and Coming to US! chode

Jwhisl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The steering wheels on the wrong side. It's probably for the Australian market and may not even be coming to the US market. If its anything like the bronco raptor the price tag would probably start around 70k

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

2.0L EcoBoost
Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
doesn't work like that. Their "house is in order" as much as can be expected with supply chains still hosed. Not buying customer satisfaction tanking for more then a few % of impatient people expecting an Amazon type delivery experience that is completely detached from current reality for all vehicle manufacturers- not just Ford.

Fast64Ranchero

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted 96 F150, 65 Mustang, 2021 R3
At least Ford updated that Fugly front end. This new front end is worlds better

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
More of these types of Ford vehicles coming. Hey, if that is your thing and you can afford it, have a blast—

Dun4791

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy,dodge, ford,vw,honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’d drop my maverick order and order this in a minute, but Ford can’t deliver a basic econobox pickup, there’s NO chance I’d ever be able to get one of these. Ford makes some cool stuff, but you can’t really buy any of them.
Sponsored