First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 kia soul- 2023 santa cruz SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got off phone with Ford customer service, gave him all my info (as I do end of each month) since I ordered 10/21 hybrid XLT, one opt. trailer hitch. anyway the Ford person said im in system, but no VIN so I will HAVE TO REORDER. he said I have a CERT> # for you to give the dealer to order the 2023 and it would be at the 2022 cost. I ask If I would not have called how would I find this out?? I told him FORD has ZERO PR anymore, I got ONE email, the day I ordered thanking me and the order info, never a peep since. the dealer seems not to be too up on things too???? If I would not have called today, I would have had no clue !! and they have (I think) 8-10 stores!! the sales guy said ,they will see if it can be ordered tomorrow !! will ,see he said he was sorry, but they seem not to keep customers or dealers informed,??
Sponsored

RockHoundTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What the Ford agent said about the Cert is completely incorrect. You are not price protected to the 2022 cost. The cert just gives you a rebate that is applied to the MY23 cost. THe end result is that it "may" be close to the MY22 cost, but no-one will know that until the price guides come out sometime tomorrow.

OP
OP

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What the Ford agent said about the Cert is completely incorrect. You are not price protected to the 2022 cost. The cert just gives you a rebate that is applied to the MY23 cost. THe end result is that it "may" be close to the MY22 cost, but no-one will know that until the price guides come out sometime tomorrow.
that figures, seems like NO ONE knows what the heck is going on, the WORST customer service I have ever (not had) from Ford after 35 plus cars/trucks over the years

OP
OP

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Some dealers just don't want to say the wrong thing. I just got off the phone with Ford She told me if I move my 2023 order to another dealer, I will not get the rebate. Everything I heard you will. I told her I don't believe you. She said you called me I work here. :ROFLMAO: I just want the truth! 10-11-21 nothing.
I agree, each person I talk to has a different answer?? see my post I did about 10 min ago on Mullinax Ford (under Florida forum) just went around and around called ford customer service again, then the dealer sales manager and also the guy that orders them.well see he said mine would be re - ordered tomorrow, and at apriority code 10 and ford will know it was a 2022 before with the offer cert. # so IT ,so they say be ahead of a person starting fresh as a 2023?? dont believe any of them, I also supposed to have a "preorder" of a 2023 at another dealer, that was sending out ads about a month ago , so we will get one or two or NONE????

numike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
sat down with the dealer today sept 14 He stated the the 23 hybrid will go online sept 15th filled out the 22 specs left copy of DL and deposit money He will get back with me if there are any changes to my order with the 23

Sponsored

OP
OP

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I agree, each person I talk to has a different answer?? see my post I did about 10 min ago on Mullinax Ford (under Florida forum) just went around and around called ford customer service again, then the dealer sales manager and also the guy that orders them.well see he said mine would be re - ordered tomorrow, and at apriority code 10 and ford will know it was a 2022 before with the offer cert. # so IT ,so they say be ahead of a person starting fresh as a 2023?? dont believe any of them, I also supposed to have a "preorder" of a 2023 at another dealer, that was sending out ads about a month ago , so we will get one or two or NONE????
It seems that you really get different answers form each dealer and from the Ford customer service people!! A family fried in Ohio ( im in florida) set up to order a 2023 she did pre-order with Ohio dealer 2 weeks ago, today she went in and they said they will place the order. she told them about me , and they too said oh, mine should have been sent it 9/12-14 , so I called Ford again,and got an answer saying thier email shows that was correct, so I ask for a supervisor, they said it was changed and now all get started today !! again I dont believe Ford or the dealer any longer, all I want is a record from the dealer that it was re-ordered. we shall see if I get it "on paper" today

OP
OP

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It seems that you really get different answers form each dealer and from the Ford customer service people!! A family fried in Ohio ( im in florida) set up to order a 2023 she did pre-order with Ohio dealer 2 weeks ago, today she went in and they said they will place the order. she told them about me , and they too said oh, mine should have been sent it 9/12-14 , so I called Ford again,and got an answer saying thier email shows that was correct, so I ask for a supervisor, they said it was changed and now all get started today !! again I dont believe Ford or the dealer any longer, all I want is a record from the dealer that it was re-ordered. we shall see if I get it "on paper" today
well ,it looks like the dealer did get it re-orderd to a 2023 I have a conformation email from ford 10pm last night, so the wait goes on.
Sponsored