Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Lancer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Like many of us who scour this forum looking for answers, I finally made the jump and landed me an order with Sanderson Ford located in Glendale, Arizona.

No ADMs and No Reservation Fee, music to my ears.

If you are in the Greater Phoenix Area, I recommend checking these guys out. They have been assisting me since late July with this entire process. The gentlemen directly helping me is Jim Sommer, big shout out to him and his crew.

Jim let me know about the constraints that certain Packages and Accessories bring to the table, all that being said, we went with a pretty simple and straight forward build. Will probably get a Spray/drop-in liner once the time comes, if yall got any recommendations towards the pros/cons, it would be highly appreciated.

And now.. the dreaded waiting game.

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick XLT FX4 AWD Order Placed Screenshot 2022-09-16 141150

Ford Maverick 2023 Maverick XLT FX4 AWD Order Placed Screenshot 2022-09-16 141332

(Not listed is 4k Tow Package)
Sponsored

MrCigar

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT EB FX4 Cactus Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Early indicators are large order numbers already, the waiting game will be certain, buckle up and enjoy 😉

Mav101

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gm
Like many of us who scour this forum looking for answers, I finally made the jump and landed me an order with Sanderson Ford located in Glendale, Arizona.

No ADMs and No Reservation Fee, music to my ears.

If you are in the Greater Phoenix Area, I recommend checking these guys out. They have been assisting me since late July with this entire process. The gentlemen directly helping me is Jim Sommer, big shout out to him and his crew.

Jim let me know about the constraints that certain Packages and Accessories bring to the table, all that being said, we went with a pretty simple and straight forward build. Will probably get a Spray/drop-in liner once the time comes, if yall got any recommendations towards the pros/cons, it would be highly appreciated.

And now.. the dreaded waiting game.

Screenshot 2022-09-16 141150.png

Screenshot 2022-09-16 141332.png

(Not listed is 4k Tow Package)

4k package is only 20% builds fyi. Will likely hold you up

OP
OP
BertoDeMamp

BertoDeMamp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Lancer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

4k package is only 20% builds fyi. Will likely hold you up

Gotcha, we will see how this goes. Happy to say I have family working at the Ford Plant in Hermosillo, he is waiting for my VIN# so he help me in tracking my Mav.
Sponsored