CanadaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my order in with an xplan - 9 to 12mths ETA. Base trim w/ floormats. Figure that might help my chances of getting it built and do bedliner, cubby etc.. aftermarket. I liked the area 51 colour with steelies and black doorhandles acting as an accent to the look of it all. The active aftermarket and DIY community present so far for the Mav helps bolster my decision on the vehicle and to be patient now. The drivetrain look promising too for longevity sake with the ecvt and port side injection.

I hope my current car holds out in time!
Sponsored

MinntoMich

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S10, Renegade, Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes... The wait. Some longer and some shorter with no apparent rhyme or reason. I take it in Canada there was no order bank cut off date?

I ordered a base XL Hybrid in Area 51 as well. I also opted for a hitch and block heater with a dealer installed spray in bed liner.

There's a lot of us hoping our current cars hold out.

Mavquestion1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Neither
Engine
Undecided
Yes... The wait. Some longer and some shorter with no apparent rhyme or reason. I take it in Canada there was no order bank cut off date?

I ordered a base XL Hybrid in Area 51 as well. I also opted for a hitch and block heater with a dealer installed spray in bed liner.

There's a lot of us hoping our current cars hold out.
EB we can still order no problem. Hybrids seem hit or miss depending on dealer.
Sponsored