MauldinMaverick99

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Ford Maverick 2022 XLT - Area 51 Delivered - 2.0 EcoBoost 1663955159377

The wait is over, had a great experience with the team at Parks Ford in Hendersonville to get me in and out in about 40 minutes.

The vehicle felt confident and responsive the whole way home with speeds over 90 MPH coming down hill into SC.

Right out of the box it is more fun to drive then my 18 F-150 and HWY MPG would make anyone happy. Posted 33 for the trip (did give up 1k feet in altitude) so I am sure that will not hold up. One thing that was a surprise that I missed was that the XLT LUX was changed from spray in to drop in. Not a huge deal, but I guess I missed it somewhere. Anyway, shopping bed covers now, all the info on here is helpful but also makes it hard to choose thanks to all the excellent feedback from the other members.
Sponsored

Dr3wman

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram
Engine
Undecided
Great looking truck! When did you place your order?

AGW078

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Congratulations, good looking truck.

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats, it looks great! I'm jealous. :) We have the same thing now ordered for 2023 (except Hybrid). At the time we placed the order there were two Luxury Packages available and the only difference was one was the spray-in and the other a drop-in bedliner. We selected the spray-in and was most likely why we never got our order picked up in MY22.
Sponsored

Last edited: