First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sonata Hybrid, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know that the Ford website is showing Limited Availability for the Hybrid drivetrain, but they are still accepting orders for MY 2022. Has anyone heard when they will stop taking orders for the 2022? And when will they start taking orders for the 2023s? Couldn't find a thread about this.
Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know that the Ford website is showing Limited Availability for the Hybrid drivetrain, but they are still accepting orders for MY 2022. Has anyone heard when they will stop taking orders for the 2022? And when will they start taking orders for the 2023s? Couldn't find a thread about this.
I've read multiple places where normal model year changeover is in "the Spring". Kind of a moving target, but I would expect (hope?) Ford would publicize it far and wide before it happens for each model. I've been waiting to order my ECO AWD until December and as of yesterday my dealer said good to go as of now. Not going to push it into next year in case of MSRP increases and I have a loyalty discount that expires Jan 3rd 2022.

Tking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Subaru Legacy Outback & '86 F250 4x4 6.9 idi
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, still showing on website but hybrid order cutoff was November 15th. Ecoboosts still xan be ordered.

I think I have seen 2023 MY ordering will open around June.

For the most reliable updates watch Tim Bartz @fordvideoguy from Long McArthur Ford each Tuesday evening live stream.

This us the link to last Tuesday's replay where he gives dates.

Sponsored