2022 Ford Maverick Lease Programs Disappeared From Website

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
Did anyone notice that the Build Your Maverick web site dropped all their lease financing options over night. I called Ford and they stated that the dealers were going to handle all of the lease financing directly. I asked if that meant that Ford Financial was not offering lease programs for the Ford Maverick and they just told me to contact the dealer.

Does anyone have any idea what’s going on with these lease programs?
Sponsored

thosw

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can still see the lease options.

OP
OP
M.A.C.

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ll load up a photo from my lap top.
Ford Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick Lease Programs Disappeared From Website 4774E2C4-04D9-4087-B38D-FE6C8F1F63F9

thosw

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here’s an image.

Ford Maverick 2022 Ford Maverick Lease Programs Disappeared From Website 7C7FA920-F097-4285-830B-31E98E3B2EA2

thosw

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If it helps, I’m viewing on an iPad from Zip Code 30601.

Sponsored

martyi48

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All these finance and lease deals shown on the Maverick configuration page are there only to entice buyers. They are all bogus. The dealers are in full charge of all finance and leases; they do what they want and they pay no attention to what Ford says because they know the deals listed by Ford are not legitimate. For example, there is a finance deal listed that renews at each previous expiration date. It is for 36 months, zero percentage. There are other attractive offers for longer periods. That is three years free money. On a new model? With thousands of pre-orders? Not a chance in the world any dealer is going to honor that, at least not at this stage of the game. I assume the same is true of any lease "bargains". This is misleading at best, deceptive at worst. Ford should be ashamed of trying to fool people into thinking they are going to get these kinds of deals. I would go so far as to say it is false advertising, even if it is so obvious. I challenge anyone to try to lock in these offers. You won't succeed because they don't exist.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The lender is in charge of the finance rate and lease, although a dealer may be able to mark it up to make a bit extra. If Ford financial wants to make no interest money selling a buyer a vehicle at 0% APR that's on them, though of course that's because Ford is making money selling the vehicle in the first place.
Although definitely take any advertised lease prices with a grain of salt. They usually rely on stuff like a large down payment (when you shouldn't put a down payment on a lease), stacking discounts, and don't count things like the dealer doc fees, tax, and registration. Also money factor and residual can vary based on individual/market.

OP
OP
M.A.C.

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well about an hour after the call the lease programs reappeared. Must be a coincidence 🤥, anyway I do agree with you guys that the lease financing rate looks to be very cheap. Too cheap. I just need them to be in the ballpark, if it’s a large swing I would have to step down on options. The finance rates do not make any sense to me. I need a 24 month cheap lease, if the truck works out I’ll keep it, if it doesn’t I’m not locked in. It just freaked me out for a few hours. Like someone else said on the blog “We just need to relax and let it play out”
Sponsored