Sponsored

2021 orders waiting to be scheduled… 20 months and counting.

ShortTimer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius, Buick Envision
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anybody else still waiting to be scheduled that ordered in 2021 and got converted in 2022. Ordered 10/7/21 and am still unscheduled… Xlt with luxury package and 360. I have a private offer certificate and wondering if I will ever get to use it. Will Ford convert the Order again to a 2024? 😉. It just baffles me that they seemingly fill this years orders before they even schedule orders from 20 months ago. 😞
Sponsored

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Highly likely your dealer has no allocations or there is something wrong with your order. Statistically I would think most people in your case have a Maverick by now but for sure there are exceptions.

golfguy2020

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't know how you waited so long
if there are no deposits required, I would just make a new order with the 10 closest ford dealers in a 2 hour drive radius and see who gets one first

GRB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anybody else still waiting to be scheduled that ordered in 2021 and got converted in 2022. Ordered 10/7/21 and am still unscheduled… Xlt with luxury package and 360. I have a private offer certificate and wondering if I will ever get to use it. Will Ford convert the Order again to a 2024? 😉. It just baffles me that they seemingly fill this years orders before they even schedule orders from 20 months ago. 😞
I'm one, ordered Nov. 3 2021, COVD, rolled to a 2023, dropped mud flaps and spray in liner then, hoping to get built, nothing since. Order dropped off Ford.com in early May 2023, not a word since.

OP
OP

ShortTimer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well … when I call Ford … everything is good … just not scheduled☹

Sponsored

Rod

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That smells fishy..I ordered a hybrid lariat. No option. 10/1/21. I received it 9/1/22.. about 11 months.. 9 more says something has gone south..I assume you have not received a VIN yet?

OP
OP

ShortTimer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep … No VIN … just clean unscheduled … I have private offer certificate (actually 2) … just sits there month after month waiting to get a production date … Both the dealer and Ford have no idea why it’s not being scheduled … they can’t tell me anything … it’s just a giant black hole of which no information can escape😞

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Any additional options on your order like tonneau cover or mud flaps?

bighap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you ask them what your priority code is? If it isn't 10 you need to call your dealer and have them change it.

lajlmt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It’s been 615 days for me! Nada!

Sponsored
OP
OP

ShortTimer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep … priority 10 … went in to the dealer and voiced my displeasure and all they could tell me is it’s priority 10 … no dates … no vin … it’s up to great powerful OZ … I mean scheduler person😉

OP
OP

ShortTimer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Luxury package, side rails which were removed from 2022 luxury package and 360. That’s it.

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep … priority 10 … went in to the dealer and voiced my displeasure and all they could tell me is it’s priority 10 … no dates … no vin … it’s up to great powerful OZ … I mean scheduler person😉
I would ask them point blank how many allocations for Mavericks they are getting each month and of those Maverick orders are Pri 10. To get a sense of how many other rollover orders your competing against. I was the last rollover order (Oct 2021) that received a VIN at my dealership last month.

I had to get in front of the Sales Manager to finally get this information and he would show me the weekly preview lists and that my order would occasionally show up on the list, only to be dropped off by the Thursday "finale". At first, they told me they were getting 5 allocations each month. But by seeing some of the final Thursday order "winners" list, I figured out they were in fact only getting 3 allocations each month and only 1 of those 3 allocations would be a hybrid.

If your dealership has no allocations, they probably will not be willing to share this information.

OP
OP

ShortTimer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update… still no vin or production date but when I called Ford they seemed sympathetic … gave me a $100 certificate for Ford merchandise… which was nice… but the fact still remains that neither the dealer or Ford seems to know when an individual order will get scheduled … not even a ballpark guess… until it actually does. That lack of information is frustrating for everyone involved.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's really sad that you still do not have your truck after this length of time. Like others have mentioned, very well could be your dealers allocation is at least some of the issue. I would suggest start mailing letters with detailed order information to Ford executives. Also, Mr. Jim Farley did ask the public to post about anything they are having problems with. You can contact him on his twitter account at (@jimfarley98)
Sponsored