First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
First mods completed since taking ownership on Monday. For anyone curious, local tint shop measured my back windows at 26 percent. From Ford rear windows are not tinted but are stained glass apparently. I had all 4 windows and the rear window done with uv blocking tint 20 percent. Looks pretty good but I sorta wish I went with 15 all around but I was concerned about night driving. Tailgate lettering was done prior to tint btw.
Ford Maverick 20 percent tint all around and tailgate lettering IMG_8833
Ford Maverick 20 percent tint all around and tailgate lettering IMG_8834
Ford Maverick 20 percent tint all around and tailgate lettering IMG_8835
Ford Maverick 20 percent tint all around and tailgate lettering IMG_8827
Sponsored

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looks Awesome! I did 35% on all the back (factory dyed) windows and 20% on the front windows.
Love the Cyber Orange, My CO will be here soon!

HD676

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley, 2007 Shelby GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I did 20% as well on my HPR Maverick. January will be 2 years and I have no complaints. Tint may have been the first modification after a tonneau.

TopGun22

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
TopGun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SONATA GL Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks awesome.... any issues seeing out the backs at night in dark areas ?

Do ya know if they removed the door panels to do the tint ?

OP
OP

schadec

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks awesome.... any issues seeing out the backs at night in dark areas ?

Do ya know if they removed the door panels to do the tint ?
I will report back after I take it for its first night drive with the tint. I literally got it done around noon today. From experience with my wifeā€™s SUV which is tinted 20 percent all around it is alittle hard to see out of the sides if thereā€™s no streetlights house lights. I have found myself putting the windows down in order to see out in especially dark roadways. As for them taking off the back panels..I donā€™t know for sure but I donā€™t think so. They did all 5 windows in about 45 mins so I really doubt it.

Sponsored

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

First mods completed since taking ownership on Monday. For anyone curious, local tint shop measured my back windows at 26 percent. From Ford rear windows are not tinted but are stained glass apparently. I had all 4 windows and the rear window done with uv blocking tint 20 percent. Looks pretty good but I sorta wish I went with 15 all around but I was concerned about night driving. Tailgate lettering was done prior to tint btw.
IMG_8833.jpeg
IMG_8834.jpeg
IMG_8835.jpeg
IMG_8827.jpeg
Gee, looks like mine!šŸ˜‚ Great looking truck!

Ford Maverick 20 percent tint all around and tailgate lettering IMG_0151

Ford Maverick 20 percent tint all around and tailgate lettering IMG_0079

Ford Maverick 20 percent tint all around and tailgate lettering IMG_0078

Ford Maverick 20 percent tint all around and tailgate lettering IMG_1091

Ford Maverick 20 percent tint all around and tailgate lettering IMG_1089

OP
OP

schadec

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Gee, looks like mine!šŸ˜‚ Great looking truck!

IMG_0151.jpeg

IMG_0079.jpeg

IMG_0078.jpeg

IMG_1091.jpeg

IMG_1089.jpeg
Thanks man. Yours as well. Cyber Orange gang gang! Question. Where did you get your bed cover? Is it a hard trifold or a soft? How do you like it? Does it keep the bed waterproof?

MaveRichard

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Window tint is my favorite thing, by far, that I have changed about the Maverick. My blue eyes are very light sensitive and it makes it much safer for me to operate.

Llumar CTX 15% is perfect for me, I got this put on all 5 windows over the factory dyed tint. Rear side windows are darker than limo, can still see shadows through the front windows. This is also the first vehicle for me that I have ever done any kind of windshield tint. Again Llumar here, but the Air 80 film (80% tint).

Nice truck!

Ford Maverick 20 percent tint all around and tailgate lettering tint small

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks man. Yours as well. Cyber Orange gang gang! Question. Where did you get your bed cover? Is it a hard trifold or a soft? How do you like it? Does it keep the bed waterproof?
I may have already answered you questions but if not, here goes. I decided on a retractable bed cover since I didnā€™t want to have to replace it every few years. the soft covers are all going to need replacement at some point. The retractable cover is made of powder coated aerospce grade Aluminum. Durability is what I was going for. At my age I canā€™t afford to b replacing something just cause. The retractable cover also just looks great. You do lose a little bed space due to the canister but there is space underneath it. Since my Mav is a commuter truck vice a work truck, the space trade off is one I'm willing to make. All covers are a matter of trade offs. i chose durability and looks over space. No cover except the lid type covers are water proof! None. There is some water that gets in at the car wash. It is minimal at worst. So, I would say it is water resistant rather than water proof. The only covers that are water proof are the lid type covers. There is always going to be water getting in at the tailgate. I bought mine from Truck2Go for $839, 15% off, $150 shipping and $65 for my dealership to install. If I were younger, I could have installed it myself with a little help. Total was $1007!! Not to shabby considering the dealership was charging anywhere from $1,500 plus for other brands That didnā€™t look near as good. SyneticUSA is the brand and it is well made. Hope that helps.
Sponsored