First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bullseyecustomautos.com
Vehicle(s)
02 Lightning, 18 850whp TT F150, 21 whippled F150
How is this apple to oranges? I'm not comparing my F150 to your Mav, I'm giving you an example of how torque management is holding you back. Ask your tuner to look at my responses and see if he thinks I'm out in left field. You have a peak of 370+ WHEEL TORQUE, and you ran a 2.1 second 60'. You are missing my entire point of how much the torque management is holding you back.

You're literally comparing the two. Furthermore, you clearly don't understand the difference in power it takes to shave tenths off of 60' times.
Sponsored

Dueces

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD Maverick XL, 2004 Insight Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You're literally comparing the two. Furthermore, you clearly don't understand the difference in power it takes to shave tenths off of 60' times.
I just gave you an example of how I was able to shave almost 3 tenths off of a 60' time, without "adding" any power to the tune.

Forget that I even bothered to add good info to your thread, enjoy your truck. I won't waste my time explaining things to someone not willing to learn. You are the best, and nothing I say could ever make your truck better!

Speed2000

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TSX Sportwagon
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw on the internet where someone already put a viper engine and transmission in a Maverick.....apparently it fit just fine
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.