Sponsored

12" Screen Mounting Bracket 3D print files

c0deater

2.0L EcoBoost
New member
First Name
Chandler
Joined
Sep 26, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
4
Reaction score
7
Location
Oregon
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was not able to find anyone who posted their files, so I designed a bracket to mount the 12" transit screen in my '23.

Uses the original screen mounting bolts and one to two screws to mount the bracket to the dash, then two m5 screws with heat set inserts or two m6 screws self tapped into the plastic to secure the screen onto the bracket.

I printed in HT-PLA-GF, which can withstand up to 150c without deforming. the glass fiber also ensures its nice and stiff so the screen doesn't wobble or bounce when you tap it. i would recommend any plastic that can normally withstand the temps of a car interior, and is relatively stiff

There are some modifications to the screen required, one is to remove the top middle mounting bracket, I did this with an angle grinder after I removed the bracket from the screen itself. second is the small alignment pin on the bottom of the screen in the middle, this must be removed as well, I used flush cutters to just snip it off.

there is a company who sells the full kit that also sells just the wiring harness as well as a similar bracket, however they want $250 for the bracket and a filler piece, so this is a great option if you just want the screen mounted securely!

STL and 3MF are attached, and the design falls under the Creative Commons - Attribution - noncommercial license, meaning you can do pretty much anything you want with the files,but you must give proper credit when posting elsewhere, and may not use the files for any commercial purposes. (basically free for personal use)

Files are also available on Printables!

https://www.printables.com/model/1725885-ford-maverick-12-transit-screen-swap-bracket
Ford Maverick 12" Screen Mounting Bracket 3D print files IMG_0508
Ford Maverick 12" Screen Mounting Bracket 3D print files IMG_0509
Ford Maverick 12" Screen Mounting Bracket 3D print files IMG_0510
Ford Maverick 12" Screen Mounting Bracket 3D print files IMG_0506
Sponsored

 

Attachments

Last edited:

Cancunbadlands

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Cancun
Joined
Jul 5, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
4,923
Reaction score
5,464
Location
Cancun
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
Show us a picture when you get the installation done!
 

austinalexander

2.5L Hybrid
Active member
First Name
Austin
Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
35
Reaction score
19
Location
US
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dude you’re the best! Thank you for giving this out for free. I cant believe a certain company is charging $250 for a 3D printed piece. Absolute insane. Will try this piece out next weekend when all my parts arrive :)
 
OP
OP

c0deater

2.0L EcoBoost
New member
First Name
Chandler
Joined
Sep 26, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
4
Reaction score
7
Location
Oregon
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dude you’re the best! Thank you for giving this out for free. I cant believe a certain company is charging $250 for a 3D printed piece. Absolute insane. Will try this piece out next weekend when all my parts arrive :)
That was my thoughts exactly! And they don’t even offer a cheaper option to buy the files. I printed mine in HT-PLA-GF and it has been great during the hot months here in Oregon, but I imagine you’d want an even higher temp plastic like ASA-GF if you’re somewhere further south. Let me know if you have any ideas for improvements as well!
 

austinalexander

2.5L Hybrid
Active member
First Name
Austin
Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
35
Reaction score
19
Location
US
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That was my thoughts exactly! And they don’t even offer a cheaper option to buy the files. I printed mine in HT-PLA-GF and it has been great during the hot months here in Oregon, but I imagine you’d want an even higher temp plastic like ASA-GF if you’re somewhere further south. Let me know if you have any ideas for improvements as well!
I’m actually going to be working on an outer trim piece that’ll cover the gaps. If it looks good I’ll upload pictures with the STL :)
Sponsored

 
 







Top