Sponsored

Search results

  1. 12" Screen Mounting Bracket 3D print files

    That was my thoughts exactly! And they don’t even offer a cheaper option to buy the files. I printed mine in HT-PLA-GF and it has been great during the hot months here in Oregon, but I imagine you’d want an even higher temp plastic like ASA-GF if you’re somewhere further south. Let me know if...
  2. 12” transit info screen from China

    I bought a really cheap transit screen with lots of wear on it for the housing, and bought one of the cheap chinese 12" replacement LCDs, and it works perfectly and looks great. It even has the FoMoCo stampings. Here is the link to the one I bought: https://www.ebay.com/itm/389389452935
  3. 12" Screen Mounting Bracket 3D print files

    I was not able to find anyone who posted their files, so I designed a bracket to mount the 12" transit screen in my '23. Uses the original screen mounting bolts and one to two screws to mount the bracket to the dash, then two m5 screws with heat set inserts or two m6 screws self tapped into the...




Top