Reactions: JJC

87Tygr

First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F250, 2016 Ford Focus hatchback Titanium
My dealer told me that all incentives that were active at time of order are locked in. I got this in writing specifically for the 0% offer.
My dealer told me the incentives will vary according to what is available when it comes in🤨 He will be getting a call in the morning!

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
The 0% is through Ford Motor Credit. I'm not sure how a dealer can guarantee it. It's not like they can force Ford Motor Credit to give you a 0% interest rate.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The 0% is through Ford Motor Credit. I'm not sure how a dealer can guarantee it. It's not like they can force Ford Motor Credit to give you a 0% interest rate.
Because it's an incentive like others. That's why sometimes 0% financing is exclusive with other public cash rebates. Ford is basically covering the $X dollars that would have been your interest charges.

Lyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Ford is currently offering 0% 60 months on their F150.

Sponsored

ffjack15

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer told me that all incentives that were active at time of order are locked in if it was better rate when the truck arrived I could have that.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, I hope the 0% financing lasts for those of us that I ordered in June. Still waiting on production date. At least the MSRP has not changed since my June order.
Exactly what I was thinking!

dp4616

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer told me that all incentives that were active at time of order are locked in if it was better rate when the truck arrived I could have that.
Yes just heard that too from Chapman, but I don't know what was available at the time of order. Someone mentioned it has been available the entire time the maverick has been on sale, you think they would try and wiggle out of this? I didn't specifically ask for anything when ordered.

ffjack15

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes just heard that too from Chapman, but I don't know what was available at the time of order. Someone mentioned it has been available the entire time the maverick has been on sale, you think they would try and wiggle out of this? I didn't specifically ask for anything when ordered.
I didn't ask at the time I ordered once it was shipped I called the salesman and they gave me that info on rates. Olathe Ford
Sponsored