marpolsdofer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Dodge Dakota 5.2L, 96 Geo Prizm 1.8L
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Those who order now before the Hybrid order cut-off date, which is sometime in November, will get the 2022 Maverick (MY22).

When the order cut-off happens you will not be able to order the Hybrid Maverick until the earliest of June 2022 and those orders will be for the 2023 Maverick (MY23).

The estimated delivery in 20-28 weeks (5 - 7 months) for the Hybrid just ordered seems reasonable because of the current backlog of Hybrid orders and that Ford will be shutting down ordering for Hybrids next month because at that time they will have filled up all available manufacturing slots for the entire MY22 Hybrid Maverick.
I would say is it possible that you could got a 22 model while they start making 23 but not get a 23 model. My wife cars is a good example of this. We bought a 2020 Toyota Camry around mid January this year 2021 off the lot. It was ordered in July of 2020 build early October, did not hit the lot untill November 2020. At that point they was already making the 2021 models. I wish I would have know about the safety feature update to the lane keep assist and brake assist would have wait a few weeks to get the new model. Toyota said no to a software update even though all the hardware was the same.

Sponsored

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat TREMOR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Added to submission form -

Ordered today (10/26) Dealer didn't have an ETA
Lariat AWD, Luxury pkg w/ 4k towing, 18" black wheels

Trading in a 2015 Subaru Crosstrek - never had a Ford before but I have had a pickup - a V8 beast that got 12 MPG. From the sound of things the Maverick will get about the same mileage as my Crosstrek. I thought my next vehicle would be a Tesla, but they're still a little out of my price range...

As for truck color - my Crosstrek is (Tangerine) Orange, and I like a lot of orange things (Tic Tacs, Kickstart, orange pens, orange clothes), but the "Cyber Orange" for the Maverick looks too much like school bus yellow in most of the pictures, to my eyes. After looking at the other choices, Hot Pepper Red has enough of that hint of orange to make me choose it. I've never gotten a speeding ticket but I sense one in my future... :ROFLMAO:

Also, quick aside - I've been lurking on the forum for weeks, reading almost every thread that caught my eye. The amount of USEFUL and AWESOME information being shared here is amazing. I likely won't post much as I'm busy on other forums, but I did want to say - OUTSTANDING job to the admins and posters.

TomW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mazda 6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 10/26
XLT
Alto Blue
Hybrid
Luxury Package
Co-Pilot 360

Blessedintx

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Yup it was delivered to the dealership on 10/7 and I picked it up on 10/16. Well ahead of schedule! Loving It. Cactus grey is an amazing color.
I ordered Cactus Gray, then Alto Blue then Carbonized Gray. But I'm thinking I want Cactus GraY! Too much time to think. LOL. What have wanted for the jump is the Orange! Saw one at the dealer ship last week and really love it now!
Hubby hates it! But it is my truck! What to do??

Matschu

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Ordered Lariat plus options. 6/19 order, made on 10/8, delivery expected 11/10. I submitted form

Sponsored

Euby

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Added to the form.

Ordered on 10/23
Velocity Blue Hybrid XLT with Luxury Package and Co-Pilot 360

I figured the fewer add-ons (beyond packages) the better for delivery (though who really knows). I'm planning on ordering a tonneau cover and a few other accessories later.

I'm hoping that my 2004 Beetle (which I've had since new) lasts. I just rolled it over 200k miles this past month. The Maverick will be my first truck.

luluowee

First Name
Lu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Made my reservation on 7/29/2021, received a tracking number and nothing else. Not from Ford headquarters or the dealership. I don't mind the wait, but I do mind the lack of communication.
:(

Tomstruck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecosort,1932 Ford Coupe, 1929 Model A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
XLT, AWD, Hot pepper red, 4k tow pkg,
Ordered on 9/20/21
Received email that it was on order about a week later. Nothing since.
Waiting patiently !

Reformed Ranger Owner

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Alto Blue AWD 4K Tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
New guy on this thread as of Tuesday. Ordered new Maverick on Monday.

Alto Blue Lariat with Lariat Luxury package, 2.0 Ecoboost, 4K tow package, AWD
Sponsored