First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid (Cactus Grey) - Ordered on July 30, was told to expect early November build and end of November ship date. No new info as of Oct 15
And I’ve got some land In southern FL I would like to sell you.

jsteward

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Mazda Pickup
Have you already ordered the 2022 Maverick Pickup! If so, share the happy news here!

1. Please use the Order Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to add your Estimated Build Date and/or request any changes to your order info on the tracker list.

Just posted my order tracking submission form.

Deeunicorn

First Name
Denise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Mustang
I see you are from Midland, I hope you didn't go with Wilson Ford. They were totally useless for me. Also very small dealer with minimal allocations.
I did, I ordered back in July, first time ordering anything. Didn't know anything about allocations till today reading up on the forum. It is what it is for now. I got my Mustang as a second owner. My parents have had good luck with Midland Ford in the past.

Where did you order from?

Olldladieslovemavericksto

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I did, I ordered back in July, first time ordering anything. Didn't know anything about allocations till today reading up on the forum. It is what it is for now. I got my Mustang as a second owner. My parents have had good luck with Midland Ford in the past.

Where did you order from?
I ordered from Wilson ford in Saginaw, just canceled it though. I am buying mine from Roy Obrien in St. Claire shores down by Detroit. It will be delivered by November 4. It's already on a train to come here.

Sponsored

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke 2013
After spending last week trying to simply get a reservation, I talked to a buddy who I remembered worked at a Ford dealer downstate from me. Within 30 Minutes of submitting an order request through Ford, I signed my Confirmation form. Very Excited, even considering the unknown Production/Build/Ship Date.

FindingYOUphoria

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Was it just me, or did nobody else need to put down the $100 deposit on the reservation that Ford talks about in the reservation info page? Maybe I missed something.
I spoke to 4 dealerships in my area, 1 had a 1000 deposit, 1 was a $500 deposit and two dealers had a zero dollar deposit.

Tking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Subaru Legacy Outback & '86 F250 4x4 6.9 idi
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just placed my order yesterday! I've been told new orders will be 4-6 mths which will just when I would like to have it.
Ordered through Capital Ford in Carson City, NV. $500 deposit signed buyers order at MSRP.

widetrax

First Name
lester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 bmw
This is my build week, just checked and my window sticker it there to be seen! It's getting real now! WOOOO!

And yea, I put my info into be added to the tracker.
I also have ordered a Lariat,, loaded out,, on June the 9th, 2021. I have gotten an order number-- nothing since. They'll get to it someday,,,,

Sponsored

willyboy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
several
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 06/29/2021. Confirmed with dealer the same day. Have still never gotten an email from Ford. The dealer emailed a Vin# to me early September and and expected delivery the week of November 8th. Sometime in the last week my window sticker was posted on the Ford tracking site. I guess it is going to happen, in spite of my recurring skepticism.

thallman1125

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have you already ordered the 2022 Maverick Pickup! If so, share the happy news here!

1. Please use the Order Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to add your Estimated Build Date and/or request any changes to your order info on the tracker list.

Yes, on 10/16/21

z28th1s

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick XLT, '72 Maverick, '87 Mustang GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my HPR XLT Ecoboost FWD on 10/16/21.