dpop

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW tiguan
Holy crap!

I do like the metallic properties of this color. It’s bright for sure, but is different which is nice.

It does kind of remind me of NYS DOT fleet color here. Similar thoughts with white.

I do really like it though.

As of recent I’ve been trying to be a bit less predictable and conservative and I’ve been drawn toward brighter color vehicles recently to jump out of my comfort zone. This would be a giant step for me personally. I will highly consider with Lariat trim.

I also wish the photographer took a photo of what appears to be Carbonized Gray color right next to it on the opposite side.
I actually read an article recently saying white and silver have the lowest resale value. Rare colors like this have the highest resale value. I’ve always going with a safer color is easier to sell, but it looks like it’s the opposite. Obviously purple and weird colors like that weren’t good for resale.

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I actually read an article recently saying white and silver have the lowest resale value. Rare colors like this have the highest resale value. I’ve always going with a safer color is easier to sell, but it looks like it’s the opposite. Obviously purple and weird colors like that weren’t good for resale.
Yeah, cool article. Didn’t expect that at all. But I don’t know if it’s just that particular cars that are available in yellow or orange have lower depreciation in general?
Edit: pickups are different according to this article (limited data though, grain of salt):
Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club 9FF00E07-3DA3-4A01-805A-240BB70CC86C

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m sorry, who wants a beige truck
They said it was due to Toyota’s flat beige color you see on all those Taco TRDs. Resale value of Tacos/Tundras = beige is better resale. Kind of false.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is the paint a metallic? I originally was going for this color, but a couple of photos that I've seen made the color look like an orange creamsicle!

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

2.0L EcoBoost
Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Is the paint a metallic? I originally was going for this color, but a couple of photos that I've seen made the color look like an orange creamsicle!
Yes, you can tell the metallic / pearl properties in these Cyber Orange Mach-E pics:

Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club mach-e-cyber-orange-rear-

Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club mach-e-cyber-orange-side-

Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club mach-e-cyber-orange-

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, you can tell the metallic / pearl properties in these Cyber Orange Mach-E pics:

Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club mach-e-cyber-orange-rear-

Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club mach-e-cyber-orange-side-

Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club mach-e-cyber-orange-
Thanks, the pictures does make it easier to "see" the color. I was hoping for more of the copper-bronze tint to the color.

The One

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2015 Mustang Ecoboost converti
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, cool article. Didn’t expect that at all. But I don’t know if it’s just that particular cars that are available in yellow or orange have lower depreciation in general?
Edit: pickups are different according to this article (limited data though, grain of salt):
9FF00E07-3DA3-4A01-805A-240BB70CC86C.jpeg
I never buy and car or truck thinking about resale value I buy it because what I want.

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick CYBER ORANGE Maverick Photos / Club cyber-orange-metallic-ranger

A closeup of the Cyber Orange Metallic that shows the actual metallic flake in the paint. I think it looks pretty awesome! This is taken from a still frame from a YT channel featuring a Ranger Tremor in Cyber Orange.

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks, the pictures does make it easier to "see" the color. I was hoping for more of the copper-bronze tint to the color.
Have a look at the closeup of the pic posted above. You can see the metallic flake in the paint.