2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Area 51 XLT EB AWD Lux FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

This is BY FAR the overall grand champion and best-in-show in this year's "Most Unlikely Mod" tournament. Nice work!

Somewhere in my storage unit, I have a box or two of the last few hundred cassettes I decided to save from my youth. Some of them I bought in middle school in the '80's. I'm afraid if I tried to listen to them now, the player would cough up a cloud of brown dust and that'd be that.

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford Maverick CD player, cassette player and 8-track player capable 2024 Maverick XLT! IMG_3508

Sponsored

CurtisB

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This is BY FAR the overall grand champion and best-in-show in this year's "Most Unlikely Mod" tournament. Nice work!

Somewhere in my storage unit, I have a box or two of the last few hundred cassettes I decided to save from my youth. Some of them I bought in middle school in the '80's. I'm afraid if I tried to listen to them now, the player would cough up a cloud of brown dust and that'd be that.
Right? This guy is at the top of it. Especially if it all works!! I got rid of my 4-track and 8-tracks decades ago due to them "melting" in my garage.

Sponsored

ychuck46

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Supercrew w/EcoBoost engine, Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And you get that satisfying "chunk" sound as it goes to the next place on your 8-track. Brings back memories of my first year at college when I was in bed with my girlfriend, doing what came naturally, and the damn thing would go to the next track and startle the hell out of us. But I do remember my Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen 8 track playing "Lost in the Ozone" and "Down to Seeds and Stems Again" very fondly on Friday nights, among other artists.

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Love it! Now all you need is the automotive record player.
Sponsored