Sponsored

Rr317

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 focus st, 2021 escape, 2022 ford maverick FE
These were taken in my neighborhood. I saw the black and the CG trucks on I-75 in Flint last week and they look great in person.
There's been a decent amount of activity around holly and Ortonville. Back and forth from the orv park I assume.

Sponsored

L3fty

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Enclave
When do the restrictions on "real" reviews get lifted? The pics and stationary videos have been great but I sure would like to see one moving around in a review.

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
When do the restrictions on "real" reviews get lifted? The pics and stationary videos have been great but I sure would like to see one moving around in a review.
It was mentioned over on the "other forum" that there is an embargo that lifts on July 26th.

L3fty

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Enclave
It was mentioned over on the "other forum" that there is an embargo that lifts on July 26th.
Thanks!
I was bouncing back and forth between the 2 but things started to seem redundant. I suppose I could still afford to get my info from multiple sources.

HarrisonFordMaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
No one knows yet, but likely won't be until vehicles actually start being delivered to customers.
Sponsored