Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You are changing the gearing, alignment, wear points, etc. They can also cause more wear on transmission components and more heat. Plus your speedometer and odometer will be off. There is a possibility you will cause harm and it is not recommended by the manufacturer. It can also cause issues due to the extra strain on the tires. Don't believe me? Google is your friend. Find a source you trust and see what they say.
I have been modifying vehicles for almost 30 years and have a lot of experience with changing tire sizes.

MaveRican

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
White XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You are changing the gearing, alignment, wear points, etc. They can also cause more wear on transmission components and more heat. Plus your speedometer and odometer will be off. There is a possibility you will cause harm and it is not recommended by the manufacturer. It can also cause issues due to the extra strain on the tires. Don't believe me? Google is your friend. Find a source you trust and see what they say.
I have been modifying vehicles for almost 30 years and have a lot of experience with changing tire sizes.
Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club images

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Dude, you went all unsolicited Joe Expert Mechanic on the guy in a Gallery Thread.... Relax... Just enjoy the Oxford White glossy photos....

IHateSpeedbumps

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Dude, you went all unsolicited Joe Expert Mechanic on the guy in a Gallery Thread.... Relax... Just enjoy the Oxford White glossy photos....
I just don't want people to end up doing something to damage their vehicle without at least knowing the risks. He is free to do whatever he wants with the information. 🍺

Sponsored

Bwicka

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick tremor/2023 maverick hybrid lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sorry pics didn’t show 1st time I guess.
Here is cut bumper and on 32” tires , have the chromoly arms to do , need to make a new brake bracket . Coming soon , just got other wrecked mav hybrid back from paint shop have to get that sold to fund the prerunner project.
Going new front crossmember out of chromoly as stock ones tear at rear an arm location too easy , plus can build in additional lift and set up for 2 1/2” coil overs .
Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_3098

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_3120

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_3084

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_3082

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_3075

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_3086

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2992

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_3066

And no , not worried about warranty , tire wear , or other such , things . This is my test mule . I will fix and improve until perfected . Kind of like an house ! Never done!
and sharing only helps the community thrive and grow . Hope everyone enjoys.

Bwicka

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick tremor/2023 maverick hybrid lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

What wonderful photos, Brian! Thanks for sharing your Maverick with the community.
Do you have some photos of the rear bumper cut?
Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_3082

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_3084

Ford Maverick OXFORD WHITE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_3086

I’ll post more detailed shortly .
Planning on a lower surround hoop style tube bumper returning to sun frame behind rear wheels with a rear diff skid plate built in .

Rivers90

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Tremor, Xterra, Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

IMG_3082.jpeg

IMG_3084.jpeg

IMG_3086.jpeg

I’ll post more detailed shortly .
Planning on a lower surround hoop style tube bumper returning to sun frame behind rear wheels with a rear diff skid plate built in .
Your cut, high clearance rear bumper looks amazing. It should have been like this from the factory. My rear bumper is already scratched and damaged from dragging over rocks and dirt on the trail. If I had the skill to modify my bumper like this I would do it. Or if it gets damaged more to the point I should replace it anyway I will give it a try.

Thank you for posting this, I am sure you will inspire a lot of people to upgrade their trucks.

45caldan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Engine
Undecided
Wow the white is really popular.
Nothing wrong with it but for me,
I didn’t want my truck to look like a “fleet truck “….
Sponsored