AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club

UtahIsHot

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I know I'm going to walk up to the wrong Area 51 Maverick at some point in some random parking lot, but my better half and I agreed on the color immediately without debate which makes having a common color worth it for me.

AbbatheHutt

First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
I love this color! I ordered mine with the off-road package mostly for the black wheels. I think it's gonna look super sharp.

Ford Maverick AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club Screenshot_20210621-192400_Chrome

Last edited:

Gordon Shumway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
I originally was going to go with the Iconic Silver, but there was a Bronco in the Area 51 on the lot when we went to place my order. My wife and daughters convinced me to switch.

Sponsored

Leggo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid, 1988 Mitsubishi Starion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I originally was going to go with the Iconic Silver, but there was a Bronco in the Area 51 on the lot when we went to place my order. My wife and daughters convinced me to switch.
I was planning on the Hot Pepper Red since it appears to be more of orange color, but my wife and daughter convinced me to switch to Area 51 after seeing a Bronco in this color as well.

Ribwich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This color is like a chameleon in photos. I hope it ends up looking more blue than gray in person. Haven't had a chance to see it except in videos and images.

PapaNer

First Name
Ner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Veloster 2.0 Premium
I was really stuck between this and cactus gray but I'm really glad I went with this. I like the funky look of it.

Sponsored

Art_Vandelay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat, Subaru WRX
This color is like a chameleon in photos. I hope it ends up looking more blue than gray in person. Haven't had a chance to see it except in videos and images.
Under direct and harsh sunlight area 51 becomes more gray/blue. It’s in the shade and overcast days that the color really comes to life and becomes that darker blue/gray. You guys might want to keep that in mind depending on where you live and what your weather is like. I’m in Detroit and I can’t spit without hitting an area 51 bronco sport so I’ve had a lot of time to study the color under different conditions. When it’s overcast and takes on more blue than gray I love it. Under harsh light when it’s more gray than blue I’m not as big a fan.

DavidS

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Kia Forte
Under direct and harsh sunlight area 51 becomes more gray/blue. It’s in the shade and overcast days that the color really comes to life and becomes that darker blue/gray. You guys might want to keep that in mind depending on where you live and what your weather is like. I’m in Detroit and I can’t spit without hitting an area 51 bronco sport so I’ve had a lot of time to study the color under different conditions. When it’s overcast and takes on more blue than gray I love it. Under harsh light when it’s more gray than blue I’m not as big a fan.
Pictures don't do it justice in either lighting, though.

Camodude

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester Wilderness
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I finally saw a Bronco sport in Area 51. It was bright sunshine and the color was a very pleasing blue. I like that depending on lighting it appears to be different colors. I had been leaning towards cyber orange, but now have decided on Area 51. The XLT interior looks great with this color