Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ford Maverick My new Maverick! IMG_1089
Ford Maverick My new Maverick! IMG_0045

Got this on April 20th. Somebody had ordered it and I guess changed their mind. So, I bought it! An XLT with AWD, Black appearance, Pilot 360, sprayed in bed liner, Ecoboost 2.0L engine in Cyber Orange. I put the 3D letters on. Since it had 666 miles on it, I have decided to get an Eco Beast badge for it😁. Fun to drive!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tterrag

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mav XLT Cyber BAP ECO (Shipped!)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hey! Looks fantastic (I'm biased -- I have a CO BAP AWD too :) ).

lynnebern

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lynne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey, congrats. I just got mine as well in Alto Blue. Managed to get 32mpg on the highway, so that a plus. But one thing that puzzles me is when I order it the specs said 68.7 inches tall. I measure mine very carefully at about 65 inches. WTF? Yeah, there's all kinds of jokes about a missing four inches, but does anyone else feel a bit short changed?
Thanks

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
But one thing that puzzles me is when I order it the specs said 68.7 inches tall. I measure mine very carefully at about 65 inches. WTF? Yeah, there's all kinds of jokes about a missing four inches, but does anyone else feel a bit short changed?
Thanks
Are you measuring including the antenna? Maybe they are including that

lynnebern

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lynne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are you measuring including the antenna? Maybe they are including that
I did not. Only because the chart I saw showed the height taken at the roof line. The chart was from Ford and noted by Impulse12 in a previous post from 2021.

Ford Maverick My new Maverick! Maverick.JPG

Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Beautiful truck but I only see one problem. Why did you buy one with such a dull color? Lol.

tom_tucker

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
IMG_1089.jpeg
IMG_0045.jpeg

Got this on April 20th. Somebody had ordered it and I guess changed their mind. So, I bought it! An XLT with AWD, Black appearance, Pilot 360, sprayed in bed liner, Ecoboost 2.0L engine in Cyber Orange. I put the 3D letters on. Since it had 666 miles on it, I have decided to get an Eco Beast badge for it😁. Fun to drive!
Vastly more capable than my build, feature rich and a fun color to boot! I'm kinda jealous. It was way too late for me to switch to EB AWD and color, but I did ask. Sometimes needs change over 443 days. I'm stuck with vanilla.

What a cool yolo type Maverick...

Sponsored

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Vastly more capable than my build, feature rich and a fun color to boot! I'm kinda jealous. It was way too late for me to switch to EB AWD and color, but I did ask. Sometimes needs change over 443 days. I'm stuck with vanilla.

What a cool yolo type Maverick...
The Maverick is a great looking truck no matter the color. Yours look great!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
IMG_1089.jpeg
IMG_0045.jpeg

Love the color! Congratulations on your Maverick!

zzbaluba

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I did not. Only because the chart I saw showed the height taken at the roof line. The chart was from Ford and noted by Impulse12 in a previous post from 2021.

Maverick.JPG
Actually, lower is better for me. So, I probably wouldn't have noticed a problem. That looks like a Lariat version used in the screen shot your provided. If so, the Lariat comes with 18" wheels and tires. So, it should be slightly taller than an XL or XLT to begin with. I wonder if the Tremor package could make the overall height taller also?
Sponsored