First Name
Emma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I love that yours even got a bow on it! Ours wasn't quite that fancy, but it was displayed front and center at the dealership when we went to pick up! I'm obviously biased, but the Area 51 First Edition is just exceptionally stunning!
I agree! My Area 51 FE Mav is beyond my expectations. I hope you enjoy yours, too!

Ford Maverick The LAST "First Edition" Maverick 07DB7EC0-CD6D-41FD-81ED-BDB1C6CF438E

Ford Maverick The LAST "First Edition" Maverick 7E360A9F-287D-42AF-B1A5-139D6393D7D1
Sponsored

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Finally received my July 2021 First Edition, built on 11/23/22, which happens to be the last day they were building any 2022 models. 18 months & totally worth the wait 🥰
PXL_20221228_020235397.jpg
Honestly, I thought that was a stock, or magazine photo. Are you telling me it isn't? One of my favorite Maverick photos ever. Seriously.

OP
OP

OTTBCharm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jannae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover, Subaru Outback, hopefully soon Maveric
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Honestly, I thought that was a stock, or magazine photo. Are you telling me it isn't? One of my favorite Maverick photos ever. Seriously.
Thank you! It is not stock, I took this in my driveway after driving it home with the Google Pixel 6's Night Sight mode - I was impressed how accurately it was able to capture the A51 color!

Matmat27

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats!!! Glad to see another A51 FE Maverick! Mine has been so much fun and turns heads everywhere, I hope you enjoy it.

kkreit01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Korey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick, '17 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 V6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Very nice!

Sponsored

tellyouwhat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick Hybrid Alto Lux BAP 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I agree! My Area 51 FE Mav is beyond my expectations. I hope you enjoy yours, too!

07DB7EC0-CD6D-41FD-81ED-BDB1C6CF438E.jpeg

7E360A9F-287D-42AF-B1A5-139D6393D7D1.jpeg
howdy neighbor, you from OC? such a nice lookin mav if I see you around town I might have to check out your truck and I’ll try not to drool on it 🤤😁

First Name
Emma
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
howdy neighbor, you from OC? such a nice lookin mav if I see you around town I might have to check out your truck and I’ll try not to drool on it 🤤😁
I’m in North County, not OC, but I head up that ways on occasion. :) Maybe I’ll see you around.

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Very sad overall that in this day and age one has to wait 18 months to get a vehicle that they ordered. I've been around a long time and never would have thought things would turn out this way. Never.

The only special order I have ever placed in my life was for my 1997 Ranger Splash 2WD low rider 4.0 with the Explorer seats, A/C, Auto, power windows & locks. From ordering to taking delivery it took a total of 47 days and I could have had it a week earlier but I was working out of town on a project.

Times have changed. Ford used to be able to churn out the Rangers at their Twin-Cities plant like there was going to be no tomorrow. These days they are adept at churning out excuses.

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats!! Beautiful pic! I had a similar experience. My first edition that I just took possession of yesterday was built on 11/14 and ordered on 9-12-21. Long wait but definitely worth it.

890713F7-EBE1-4C5E-B237-4BFD38C5CD8D.jpeg
Which Fred Beans dealership did you deal with? I tried to get the Doylestown location to match the Chapman offer since they were closer to me but they said I had to come in to the store. I saw no reason to go in and go through the whole dealership game when I already had a 4% below invoice offer in hand so I bought from Chapman. Hopefully I can use them for service since they are much closer to me.

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Congratulations on your new Maverick! I too ordered a FE, but in Rapid Red, in July of 2021 and took delivery the first week of October of this year. Since I gotten it, I've added a strut assist for the tailgate, hood struts, and replaced all the regular bulbs on the exterior of the truck with LED bulbs. I think that will be it for a while.

Sponsored
OP
OP

OTTBCharm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jannae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very sad overall that in this day and age one has to wait 18 months to get a vehicle that they ordered. I've been around a long time and never would have thought things would turn out this way. Never.

The only special order I have ever placed in my life was for my 1997 Ranger Splash 2WD low rider 4.0 with the Explorer seats, A/C, Auto, power windows & locks. From ordering to taking delivery it took a total of 47 days and I could have had it a week earlier but I was working out of town on a project.

Times have changed. Ford used to be able to churn out the Rangers at their Twin-Cities plant like there was going to be no tomorrow. These days they are adept at churning out excuses.
You're definitely not wrong. When we ordered the Salesman was surprised when I told him I didn't expect it until the spring, he figured it would be in sooner than that. Jokes on him since it took even 2x longer than I originally thought it might! I love the truck and it was worth the wait, but dang the wait was ridiculous for sure.

OP
OP

OTTBCharm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jannae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations on your new Maverick! I too ordered a FE, but in Rapid Red, in July of 2021 and took delivery the first week of October of this year. Since I gotten it, I've added a strut assist for the tailgate, hood struts, and replaced all the regular bulbs on the exterior of the truck with LED bulbs. I think that will be it for a while.
I'm planning to get the strut assist & hood deflector and fender flares I think! And figuring out the easiest and fastest way to black out the blue FORD logos front and back. For someone who's never been a car person, it is kind of fun to play with options for this one!

Mdanielswv18

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Evo X, 16 fiesta st, 17 f250, 18 expedition, wr
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same build date still waiting

Ford Maverick The LAST "First Edition" Maverick Screenshot_20221230_054946_Chrome

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations to all the 1st editions! I too feel I'm one of the last built, 10-12-22. Took delivery 11-12-22. Enjoy!!!

Ford Maverick The LAST "First Edition" Maverick IMG_20221228_153139988_HDR