Sponsored

maverickfx4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Hey MTC!

Finally got the Maverick set up the way I want it. Can't wait to add more once my bank account recovers, but it's all ready for camping this summer and just wanted to share some photos. I'll be posting more photos as well as a discount code for the rack on my Instagram @maverickfx4 this week if you're interested, but here are some details in the meantime:

Rack: Xtrusion Overland XTR1, 13"
Tent: ROAM Vagabond Lite
Lift: 2" from Ford Ranger Lifts
Tires: Falken Wildpeak ATW3, 245/65/17

Gotta give a special shoutout to the guys at Xtrusion Overland for the support while we were trying to get everything set up. Love the rack so far and we can run our bed cover (Ford hard roll-up, basically re-branded BAK Revolver X4) with their wide brackets and some trimming of the rails.

A lot of work goes into our photos, so please credit our IG @maverickfx4 if you re-post! Thanks!

Ford Maverick Maverick set up for camping & light off-roading with bed rack and RTT! Xtrusion, ROAM rooftop tent, Fordrangerlifts, Falken IMG_51991
Ford Maverick Maverick set up for camping & light off-roading with bed rack and RTT! Xtrusion, ROAM rooftop tent, Fordrangerlifts, Falken 1Q0A7712-1
Ford Maverick Maverick set up for camping & light off-roading with bed rack and RTT! Xtrusion, ROAM rooftop tent, Fordrangerlifts, Falken IMG_1351 2.JPG

Ford Maverick Maverick set up for camping & light off-roading with bed rack and RTT! Xtrusion, ROAM rooftop tent, Fordrangerlifts, Falken IMG_5231.JPG
Sponsored

mav.nificent

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Ford Maverick FX4 (On Order)
Awesome. My Xtrusion 20" bed rack order comes in today. What do you think of it? Are you running a tonneau cover with your setup?

OP
OP
maverickfx4

maverickfx4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Awesome. My Xtrusion 20" bed rack order comes in today. What do you think of it? Are you running a tonneau cover with your setup?
Very happy with it. We took it on a 1000+ mile road trip last weekend with hours of washboard roads and love it so far. Didn't have anything come loose - not that I thought it would, but sometimes things just need to be re-tightened on the first run. Sturdy; nice that it's constructed entirely of series 15 extrusions so mounting stuff anywhere on the rack is easy. We have the OEM Ford hard roll-up (basically a BAK Revolver X4, but without the long wait) and it fits with their wide brackets but did require some trimming of the rails. Looking forward to seeing your set-up! :)

Reactions: TCK

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks nice but how much weight does it take off of the payload?

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hey! saw you in the Facebook group too

Platinum2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm not sure what I'm looking at....I will have to research this....

Sponsored

Homerb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Please post pics after installing. Thinking about getting 20ā€ for mine.

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey MTC!

Finally got the Maverick set up the way I want it. Can't wait to add more once my bank account recovers, but it's all ready for camping this summer and just wanted to share some photos. I'll be posting more photos as well as a discount code for the rack on my Instagram @maverickfx4 this week if you're interested, but here are some details in the meantime:

Rack: Xtrusion Overland XTR1, 13"
Tent: ROAM Vagabond Lite
Lift: 2" from Ford Ranger Lifts
Tires: Falken Wildpeak ATW3, 245/65/17

Gotta give a special shoutout to the guys at Xtrusion Overland for the support while we were trying to get everything set up. Love the rack so far and we can run our bed cover (Ford hard roll-up, basically re-branded BAK Revolver X4) with their wide brackets and some trimming of the rails.

A lot of work goes into our photos, so please credit our IG @maverickfx4 if you re-post! Thanks!

IMG_51991.jpg
1Q0A7712-1.jpg
IMG_1351 2.JPG

IMG_5231.JPG
This is such a sweet combo, I just wish I could afford the 5K it would take to add itšŸ˜Ŗ and the wife "how much did you pay for it" question

OP
OP
maverickfx4

maverickfx4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
This is such a sweet combo, I just wish I could afford the 5K it would take to add itšŸ˜Ŗ and the wife "how much did you pay for it" question
Yeah itā€™s tough to swallow if youā€™re starting from zero for sure. You could probably swing the rack, tires and lift for $2500ā€¦ ;) maybe less if you do the install yourself!

OP
OP
maverickfx4

maverickfx4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Looks great, love to see pics with tent open.
Thanks! I only have this one on handā€¦ didnā€™t get many good ones since weā€™re usually packed up before sunrise to catch that good photo lighting :cool:

Ford Maverick Maverick set up for camping & light off-roading with bed rack and RTT! Xtrusion, ROAM rooftop tent, Fordrangerlifts, Falken 07BCAF6D-6860-4194-92E6-74289C2EBB5D
Sponsored