Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Im an auburn fan, but i just like the color combo
Right now mine is ordered with Alto Blue, but I will probably end up putting the orange inserts in as well.

Also at least it isn't Crimson haha

SEA_Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got mine from Harris Ford, up in Lynnwood (they also own Pierre Ford in Seattle). They were great, and are a decent sized dealer so I seemed to have lucked out in the ordering lottery.

I watched Mr Booms video a few times about his removal of the grille to get to the bar and emblem and I either am going to attempt to remove it without taking the whole grille off if there is enough play once your remove the top connectors, to sort of “bend” the grill forward to access the bolts on the bar or I’m just going to have to take the whole thing off like him. I decided I’m going to do that once it warms up a bit so maybe by then someone else has figured it out.
I ordered a hybrid from Harris in October & I’m really happy to see you had a good experience. I was a bit worried because I didn’t get anything signed, just texts and emails confirming no ADM.

I just moved to the area from Seattle so I wanted to go with a local dealer if possible.

I have yet to actually see any Mavericks other than at the auto show in Seattle at dealer lots. Perhaps I’ll see yours around on the highway sometime. I did just see two Broncos in the Lynnwood area today which was a first for me.

Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice! Welcome to the Blue Crew.

Sponsored

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m picking up my hybrid XL in Velocity Blue this week. Anyone get tailgate letters? What color stands out the best? I was considering the Stars and Stripes, but I think the blues may blend into each other.
Stainless steel and black raised letters from Ford.

Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 20220128_121713

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had an old set of evoque wheels from the wife’s old car and I decided to try them on, they fit perfec! they are 18x8 and it fits flush to the fender no problems all. They look like the lariat wheels with a concave to them really like them.

Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 273C0DD7-B1EB-444F-8C8E-23EF9A7B3B30

Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 24C3DA43-2621-4015-A3E4-AE833A7787E8

Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 570C3666-20AD-4AB3-91A8-1E26BD794E8B