First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think the wheels on the XLT look much better than Lariat wheels, especially with the CGM.
I totally agree! It's the whole reason I choose the CGM over any other color. I also feel the XLT interior is the best fit for the CGM exterior too. IMO - the XLT is a total package!

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I totally agree! It's the whole reason I choose the CGM over any other color. I also feel the XLT interior is the best fit for the CGM exterior too. IMO - the XLT is a total package!
Exactly why I chose CGM too! The interior, exterior, and wheels all went together! As you said, "the total package!" :)

Transpression

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Salesman phoned to let me know that my First Edition just arrived on the lot. Can’t wait until I can take it for a spin tomorrow!
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 0B6821B2-315D-4F48-8A50-80E1C705B62E
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 73E48733-5470-40DC-9503-78838D4E7954

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Salesman phoned to let me know that my First Edition just arrived on the lot. Can’t wait until I can take it for a spin tomorrow!
0B6821B2-315D-4F48-8A50-80E1C705B62E.jpeg
73E48733-5470-40DC-9503-78838D4E7954.jpeg
That's awesome! Hope to see more pictures! I believe you maybe the 1st First Edition Maverick to receive your truck on the forum!

Transpression

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
That's awesome! Hope to see more pictures! I believe you maybe the 1st First Edition Maverick to receive your truck on the forum!
It was a dealer order in June that they let me put a deposit on in August. Luckily Canada does have the rampant market markups that I have been reading about in USA. They actually gave me a $750 discount to leave it in their showroom for 2 weeks.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It was a dealer order in June that they let me put a deposit on in August. Luckily Canada does have the rampant market markups that I have been reading about in USA. They actually gave me a $750 discount to leave it in their showroom for 2 weeks.
Wow that's cool the dealership paid you for advertising! I've made dealerships remove their logos/stickers from the vehicle I'm buying. I'm not going to advertise for them for free! 🤨😁

Sponsored

Okie from Muskogee

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition
I am eager to see photos of the CGM. Between all the videos and photos I can imagine what mine will look like when it is delivered. Thank all of you for the photos!

Transpression

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Hey All, just thought I would post some pictures of our new Maverick. It is our first truck and my first Ford. It is loaded without the FX4 package and was our local dealer’s first order and it arrived yesterday. Paid below MRSP, as after I had it for today it will return to the lot to show off for 2 weeks. They gave it to me for the afternoon and I took it for a long drive and took some pictures to share. It has not been detailed at all, and has all the Mexico and USA dirt on it from the train ride north. Our dealership will detail it before our final pickup. I’ll post some clean pictures when we pick it up!

Short story – I love it. Looks great and it is fast & quiet. If I could have ordered dark grey or black interior I would have, but all in all, I like the brown and dark blue (it changes colour depending on the outside light). It came with a folding and not rolling soft tonneau cover and I like it too.

I tried to take pictures from different angles that I had not seen on the forum so far. The dealer is 2 mins from my house, so it you have any questions I can pop down and have a look.

There has been a lot of negative comments on the forum about dealerships…I have to say, my experience with my local dealer has been spectacular. The salesman was great and I would recommend anyone in Ontario to him and the dealership.

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9536
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9538
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9541
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9544
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9549
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9550
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9551
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9554
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9556
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9558
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9562
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9564
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9568
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9570
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9571
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9572
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9575
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9576

srender517

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Passport
After ordering a cactus gray XLT 4k/FX4 on 9/30 I was able to see a carbon gray lariat 4k/FX4 at a local dealer and decided to buy it and not wait. I kicked myself for not ordering a lariat in the first place because I thought I would hate the activex seats. After seeing them in person I am happy to say they are great and seem to be a durable material. I also love the extra lariat features like push button start, ambient lighting, and power rear window.

About 2 weeks ago Ford sent me a voucher for $3500 off any left over F150s and $750 off any other vehicle. I was able to buy the truck at MSRP and also use the voucher for $750 off. My ford dealer was great to work with and the truck was only on the lot for 1 day.

My family loves the size of the truck and the fact that it fits in my 2 car garage and it's easier to park. I have also got a few questions from people asking what truck it is. It's funny how Ford has decided not to market it and hide it from the public. I can only assume the internet is enough for them to get orders.

Next on the mod list is a Bullet spray in bed liner.

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9802

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9800

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_9799
Sponsored