Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eccboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Who in Hawaii has ordered a Maverick?
Ordered hybrid Lariat, carbonized grey, late June, from Hilo dealership and no production date. Would love to have new truck late Nov. or early Dec., but highly doubt it. Probable early 2022.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered hybrid Lariat, carbonized grey, late June, from Hilo dealership and no production date. Would love to have new truck late Nov. or early Dec., but highly doubt it. Probable early 2022.
My sister and husband live in Honolulu and after hearing I've ordered the XLT Hybrid her husband is now considering giving up his lease an a Tacoma for the Maverick Hybrid. With high gas prices, a lot of city driving, parking, etc.. it seems the Maverick Hybrid would be very popular in Honolulu..

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Aloha,
I also live in Hilo and ordered a XL Hybrid with Orchid Isle Ford with minimal options on 6/22 and got an order confirmation email from Ford on 6/24, But that's all still waiting for scheduled for production email!

ColoradoShooter

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma/Fusion
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A Hybrid Lariat in HI would be awesome. Traffic on O’ahu is some of the worse I’ve ever experienced.

OP
OP

Bkonick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Aloha,
I also live in Hilo and ordered a XL Hybrid with Orchid Isle Ford with minimal options on 6/22 and got an order confirmation email from Ford on 6/24, But that's all still waiting for scheduled for production email!
I ordered my Lariat Hybrid thru Mike at Orchid Isle late June. received my order confirmation from Ford also on 6-24. Still no production date. Originally ordered XLT, and changed it to Lariat, a couple weeks late. Hopefully the change did not effect my order date.
If we are lucky, maybe we will see our trucks late Jan or early Feb.

Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Lariat Hybrid thru Mike at Orchid Isle late June. received my order confirmation from Ford also on 6-24. Still no production date. Originally ordered XLT, and changed it to Lariat, a couple weeks late. Hopefully the change did not effect my order date.
Did Mike tell at that time there would be no Dealer markup

OP
OP

Bkonick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Did Mike tell at that time there would be no Dealer markup
At first Mike did not tell me if there was dealer markup. A week or so after I ordered I asked about what the bottom figure would be for the truck and that's when he told me there is a $2200 markup.

OP
OP

Bkonick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

At first Mike did not tell me if there was dealer markup. A week or so after I ordered I asked about what the bottom figure would be for the truck and that's when he told me there is a $2200 markup.
Did Mike ever ask you for your driver's license number? Tim at Long McArthur ford said dealers are suppose to ask for it.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I could be wrong but if your DORA shows the price less any dealer markup that's what you should pay, Not what they suddenly decide to do after the fact, I'm just saying

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did Mike ever ask you for your driver's license number? Tim at Long McArthur ford said dealers are suppose to ask for it.
I asked Mike about that and he said sometime Ford asks for and sometimes not

Sponsored
OP
OP

Bkonick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I would say if you have a confirmed order from Ford shouldn't be an issue
Yes I have a confirmation from Ford. That's what Mike told me. Have you heard how many allocations orchid isle has for Mavericks? I have asked Mike, but he does not respond to the question. Also do you know what your priority code is?

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes I have a confirmation from Ford. That's what Mike told me. Have you heard how many allocations orchid isle has for Mavericks? I have asked Mike, but he does not respond to the question. Also do you know what your priority code is?
Priority19 he says that all their orders say that, I guess we don't rate here Hawaii,All we can do is wait & see as far as allocations go your guess is as good as mine. I got my Colorado 2 months after I ordered it. Ford is a mystery

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Priority19 he says that all their orders say that, I guess we don't rate here Hawaii,All we can do is wait & see as far as allocations go your guess is as good as mine. I got my Colorado 2 months after I ordered it. Ford is a mystery
I just looked at ford dealers in Honolulu and they have EcoBoosts in transit. Maybe we ordered from the wrong dealer

OP
OP

Bkonick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I just looked at ford dealers in Honolulu and they have EcoBoosts in transit. Maybe we ordered from the wrong dealer
I talked to a couple ford dealers on Oahu and was told additional markup of 3 to 5k. So I stayed with Orchid.
Sponsored